will doses affect dreams?

Get user supplied support
midnight
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

will doses affect dreams?

Post by midnight »

I meant to take a dose (i don't recall which, may have been content) before I went to sleep, then taking the headphones off to go to sleep, but I fell asleep in the middle of the dose, and all the doses that I had on my mp3 player played through the night. I woke up with the headphones still on (which is surprising, as I'm normally quite an active sleeper) and felt dizzy and a mild sense of confusion. I also felt abnormally tired throughout my day, and it took a hefty real-life dose of caffeine to pick me back up.

Is there a chance that taking i-doser in one's sleep can interrupt the REM cycles?

NOTE: thread title is mistake. meant to say "will doses affect sleep?"
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Hmm, I don't know.
But it seems like if you have doses playing all throughout the night, then it might exaust your brain? Maybe thats what happened?

Especially if a dose plays which relaxes your brain, then a dose plays which energizes your brain, then a dose plays which is supposed to clear you brain so you can think clearly, then a dose plays to energize your brain again, and then leads back into a dose which is supposed to relax your brain, etc etc..

I would think so, right?