Weird trip.

Share dose experiences
h34d5h07
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Weird trip.

Post by h34d5h07 »

Hey guys!
At school today, during lunch, I listened to trip on my discman (recreational simulations 2).
An hour later, I hallucinated a like 15-20 cm long massive demonic dragon fly hover and land on my friends shoulder, it was SO scary. I screamed out a four letter word (no prize for guessing) and then I got a detention. This happened like 50 mins to an hour after the dose though....Is that normal/possible?
toymachine4576
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

trip

Post by toymachine4576 »

so were you hallucinating when the teacher gave you the detention?
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

ok you had eaten somthing at lunch. Did your friends give you any odd looking sugar cubes by any chance? Idoser had nothing to do with it. If anything you are probly younger guessing from the school ground setting. Younger aged people are great at thinking they see somthing, and then through imagination they acchieve it.

Its all in your head man.
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

of course it's all in his head, that's the beautiful part. I used to meditate a lot. One time I wanted to experience what I termed, "the surreal" zone/realm/etc . I wasn't specific, but my subconcious knew what I meant. After a few minutes, it felt as if I was falling. then I looked and saw a drawing, charcoal illustration of a chinese villager cooking fish over a fire, and then the illustration started to move as pages began to fall on it. It kind of looked like white post-it's being flipped to make a cartoon. So if I can do that, without drugs, I'll believe that you saw what you saw. Although dollars to donuts I'd prefer to have shrooms. Best I've ever felt.
UnknownFear
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by UnknownFear »

Phoenixrising23 wrote:of course it's all in his head, that's the beautiful part. I used to meditate a lot. One time I wanted to experience what I termed, "the surreal" zone/realm/etc . I wasn't specific, but my subconcious knew what I meant. After a few minutes, it felt as if I was falling. then I looked and saw a drawing, charcoal illustration of a chinese villager cooking fish over a fire, and then the illustration started to move as pages began to fall on it. It kind of looked like white post-it's being flipped to make a cartoon. So if I can do that, without drugs, I'll believe that you saw what you saw. Although dollars to donuts I'd prefer to have shrooms. Best I've ever felt.
So what exactly is meditation, and meditation is a way to see things or how ever you put it?
Phoenixrising23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Phoenixrising23 »

meditation is just focus, it's relaxed and detatched awareness. Your beta drops in amplitude, you gain more alpha. the more you practice the easier it gets, eventually you'll be able to see passing images, hypnagogia it's called. In this state your subconcious mind is extremely susceptible to influence. Like the wesbite says, they have people who respond right off the bat to i-doser, some aren't as susceptible but eventually get it, and some have a really difficult time. If you read up on hypnosis you'll find that the exact same circustances exist: your either highly susceptible, mildy susceptible, or resistant.

In a deep state of meditation you can see your thoughts like clouds youring the skym they don't interfere or bother you, but you can focus on them if you'd like.