Ive always had "Lucid Dreams"

Be aware in dreams
0wn4g3 w b0w
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Ive always had "Lucid Dreams"

Post by 0wn4g3 w b0w »

every since I was a child I could control what happend in my dreams now as i get it older I find it harder to control but i usually can.
By the way cant get my free 3 doses to work ><
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

i know exactly what you mean dude, but my dreams when i was younger were always so fucked up, like about getting mutilated and always scary ahit coming to get me, and it seemed so real! and my dreams always went in cycles, like i would be in the exact same place in my dream every night, only different scary shit would happen, and similar characters would come to get me. :-( :shock:
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

I used to have a lot of dreams kinda like waht you are describing, although mostly without the scaryness element.

I had one dream one time that I was in noddyland which I destinctly remember realising that I was dreaming.

All bad dreams I have either involve being late for something important or being chased by a bear. (I can't remember any bad dreams at all that wern't one of those two)

edit: and you being arrested for murder (and being guilty)

-- anyway I'm about to try the lucid dreams dose so lets see what happens :)
Mike V
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Mike V »

PsYkO_KiLLa90 wrote:i know exactly what you mean dude, but my dreams when i was younger were always so fucked up, like about getting mutilated and always scary ahit coming to get me, and it seemed so real! and my dreams always went in cycles, like i would be in the exact same place in my dream every night, only different scary shit would happen, and similar characters would come to get me. :-( :shock:
I remember one where I went to the ally in back of my grandma's house and there was a 50 foot tall bear that ate my brother and mom/dad.
Rattlehead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Rattlehead »

Lucky. I've been working on this for 4 months and haven't done it. I've only been able to remember my dreams about 4-5 times since I started. But the dreams I do remember, are wicked one. It's amazing what we can come up with in our dreams. I could never in a million year come up with the scenarios I've experienced.