Lucid dream maybe?

Share dose experiences
smoke a jointRON
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Lucid dream maybe?

Post by smoke a jointRON »

haha just as the title says. I'm not really sure if i got lucid dream to work or not. I fell asleep towards the end of the dose but right before i fell asleep i looked at this stuffed snowman (idk why i did) and then i started to dream about some "killer snowman" and i found that i was able to control what i did in the dream it was pretty sweet. I did all sorts of sh*t in my dream but i wasn't sure if i was making it up or not.

Like are lucid dreams supposed to be scary dreams or like relaxing cool dreams. I'm pretty sure that i had one but at the same time i'm not sure. haha
Kronokel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Kronokel »

Lucid dreams is about to be aware of that you are dreaming, and when you get aware that your dreaming that's when you become lucid. But the first step to get a real lucid dream is to start remember your dreams, which it seems like you did ;) But when you become lucid you can do anything! There's no stopping you, no laws of physics etc. You could basicly fly away if you'd want to.

//Kronokel
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

I've become lucid dozens of times. Most of the time they're dreams in which i can fly (well kinda flying, like jumping really high and doing like double jumps). When i tried the lucid dream DOSE, it just made me remember my dream alot better!