Ecstasy / Sexual (VERY Strong) / 30 Minutes

Share dose experiences
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Ecstasy / Sexual (VERY Strong) / 30 Minutes

Post by h1s4k0 »

“Let's face it. Sometimes you just want to MAKE it happen, and make it happen hard and good. Ecstasy was designed to bring you to the mind-state of near orgasm. Our strongest, fastest, sexual dose- we do not recommend this for casual users. Bring that experience to the NEXXXT level with Ecstasy. This is not for romance. This is not for cuddle. This was designed to make you explode in pure ecstasy, tingle your body, and melt your soul.â€
Last edited by h1s4k0 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

another good dose review :D. I noticed it was by you because you titled it the same as the dose... i think thats a good idea.

anyway.. by expierience was similar... nothin too great happened... but i did get tingly. and for a minute or so i thiough i was getting "excited" but... nothin happened. i haven't tried excite or extend tho. looking forward to more reviews
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

drgdoser wrote:Don't worry with Ecstasy you didn't miss much enjoyment from the dose. I had full affects with this dose, and frankly, I wasn't prepared. My legs started to feel warm about 10 minutes into the dose, and then my feet and hands began to tingle. My breathing became heavy and my HR skyrocketed. Every muscle in my body tightened and then I started to sweat. when they said "The point of near orgasm" they meant it. This dose was so powerful that when it was done, I would have fucked a whole in the wall. I'm going to stay away from this dose for now, but i'm sure ill try it again in the future

Oh what the hell! I wanna be able to "fuck a whole in the wall"! I'm not sure, being a girl, how I'd go about accomplishing that, but... I might manage if the effect was right :evil:
h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

bugmenever wrote:another good dose review :D. I noticed it was by you because you titled it the same as the dose... i think thats a good idea.
Yeah... I noticed as I looekd through the forums before I posted for "Divinorum" that no one else was titling the way I was wanting to intially. So... I figured, "Hey! If my reviews are sucessful, then everyone will know when I've posted with minimal hunting -^_^-"

bugmenever wrote:anyway.. by expierience was similar... nothin too great happened... but i did get tingly. and for a minute or so i thiough i was getting "excited" but... nothin happened. i haven't tried excite or extend tho. looking forward to more reviews
Spank you for your feedback! I greatly appreciate it! :D

If you have any experiences - share 'em with me. I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I try another/any dose, from a peronsal perspective rather than just the description of the dose by creator(s) =)
PeeR.
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by PeeR. »

drgdoser wrote:...This dose was so powerful that when it was done, I would have fucked a whole in the wall...
LOL :D
G5-F0X
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by G5-F0X »

Yeah same results with ecstasy here… it was actually my first run with it… and my first working dose and I felt the same kind of things. It was great!! And hell I fell way too Horny!
But as you said, the only bad thing of it is the headache that I get after it… is quite annoying but it eventually goes and fade away…

I agree with lots of guys here this is a quite powerful sexual dose
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

the headache could be because you are playing it too loud