Confused...

Share dose experiences
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Confused...

Post by A-Bombed »

Alright well for a while I thought I wasn't doing the doses right and the ones i tried weren't working out (heroin, peyote, marijuana). I then decided to try one that wasnt really a replica of an actual drug and tried A-Bomb and had some pretty good effects I thought that my brain was finally accepting the beats or something and the next night listened to peyote.. nothing...

During the next day (was kinda light in my room for the first time trying) I listened to A-Bomb again and the effects were twice as good as the first. During the second "bomb" I even saw some pretty realistic closed eye visuals for about 8 seconds as well as the euphoric feeling that I cant quite describe. That night (probably 9-10 hours later) I tried heroin this time and nothing happened...

Why is it that A-Bomb is the only one that works for me? Is it because its a slow beat? What I did was count each beat that went by but downwards from a 700 number until the first rise. I've counted during some other doses but never counted the actual "waves" of sound as they were too close together. Also, what other beats start out slow like this one? Maybe its just some weird thing with my mind.

Thanks for reading my novel, I'd really like to get some of these to work :?
jiimyhelm645
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jiimyhelm645 »

what sort of effects happened to you? Were your eyes closed or open? Were you lying down?
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by A-Bombed »

Lying down, eyes closed, lights off. Some of the tries I've had I just focused on the sound (tried both the main beats and the "hidden" ones in the background). The other tries I tried counting down from a high number.

The effects with a-bomb.. its been about 2 weeks since the time span i talked about so I may not be saying/remembering it correctly. I was lying there counting down from some number like 746, counting each throb of the bass pretty much until the beat started picking up and then i felt somewhat tingly and then it went up A LOT (I assume thats the "bomb".. first one anyway) and it felt like my entire body went into this tingly/numblike feeling.

I felt like this for a while until it picked up again and it may just have been completely in my head but the backs of my eyelids suddenly seemed to have a lot more space in it and there were a lot of random gray streaks going everywhere and the weird part was that after a few seconds of this some red demonlike face showed up in front of my vision (eyes still closed by the way) and then it turned into a bunch of different faces (lion, frog, caveman...) and went away after 5-10 seconds and then the space closed up to my regular vision i have with my eyes closed and i felt euphoric until it died down.

Now the faces are probably completely imaginary but I definitely felt something.. not just the kinda thing like "Oh man I think its working! my hand is getting tingly!! This is AWESOME!" It was a lot bigger than a tingly hand.
jiimyhelm645
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jiimyhelm645 »

Thanks, because i have been trying a few with no effects. I will try the a-bomb later hopefully following what you said will work. Maybe we have like the same brain pattern or sumthing that doesnt let you do the other ones. Cus nitrous does nothing to me and most ppl do feel the effects.

Altough maybe it has something to do with volume level what you set yours at?
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by A-Bombed »

Well my volume isnt that low if I had to guess I probably set it at 75% on both my laptop and the program.. could be wrong though.. i just do it so its pretty prominent but not breaking my ears off. I also use those sony stereo headsets around the 25 dollar range... MDR-V150

Also that experience I told you was the second time, the first and third were both similar but milder and with no visual anything.
jiimyhelm645
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jiimyhelm645 »

ill do it when i have half an hour thats quite lol xD i just hope its not the only one that i will ever get to work =(
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by A-Bombed »

Yeah that's about where I am right now with my mentality. I hope not. Oh but a-bomb was awesome, wish I could compare it to something.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Are there any drugs you could compare it to? It seems like the ramp up thing you describe reminds me of a very very quick weed comeup (like, when your still pretty sober and then 20 minutes later you're walking and it hits you full force over the course of 20 seconds or so). A-bomb sounds fun...
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by A-Bombed »

Well it's not quite like weed.. with weed for me it isn't until I stand up that I'm hit with it and the feeling isnt quite like that. It's really hard to explain actually.. I just spend 3 minutes erasing what I typed over and over. I don't have a huge experience with drugs but it doesn't feel like any of them. To me weed feels kinda similar to drunk and this in no way feels like that.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Similar to drunk? Weird. But different substances have different effects on different people. Hmm, I might have to try this one out.
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by A-Bombed »

Well some parts of it are similar and some parts aren't... maybe its cause usually when I'm high I'm drunk. :P
A-Bombed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by A-Bombed »

I guess after second thought the only way they are really similar is it feels cool to stand up and I talk like a dumbs--t
Underoath
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Underoath »

Some I-doses just dont work with soom ppl, like w/ LSD,i really didnt feel anything(then again,thats probably cause I had a lot on my mind), but when I tried Absinthe I looked up and saw a unicorn in my room! Keep trying and they might work.
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Way to bump a thread!