Lucid Dream experience?

Share dose experiences
Ford30
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dream experience?

Post by Ford30 »

Hi all,

Firstly, I didn't achieve a Lucid Dream but something did happen.

I got interested in iDoser from a friend and said to myself I might as well try it out before bashing it. So, I got the Lucid Dream audio recording and tried it. After the first listen there was no effect. However, during the second I could feel my arms begin to chill and, while it's very hard to explain, it felt as if I couldn't notice my body. It got to the point by which I was in my own head not even feeling the clothes on my body. The feel of them was drowned out.

Also, I began thinking about music and eventually I start hearing a violin. It only played three notes and was VERY quite but it was there. I thought to myself "stop" and in mid play it stopped. I then thought "play" and it began again. For that whole process I imagined myself in an opera hall back in the crowd listening to someone play it.

Anyway my question is, am I doing it right or is am I just telling myself that the "experience" I had was very unusual. I know I didn't Lucid Dream but I kept feeling as if I was just in my head and feeling the want to just float. Somewhat scary as my breathing was all I could feel.

Thoughts?

:)
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

You came close to having it work being able to control the violin I would think and the coldness could have been sleep paralysis trying to set in.
I would say to try it again...
I would think that this dose could also cause CEV's because when you enter a dream if you are using the wake induced method you enter the
hypnogotic stage where you have CEv's which is the dream unfolding..
hope this was of some help.
FAVIO
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by FAVIO »

To get a Lucid dream you gotta take it when you are REALLY tired. You have to fall asleep near the end of the dose for it to work. 8) For me, I went to sleep at the end of it and had a semi-lucid dream. I was swimming and everytime I thought about something it would happen, but I didn't realize it was a dream until I woke up :-o
rijo_14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by rijo_14 »

I cannot be able to be a lucid dream, when I use i-doser and the dose Luciddream, only this produces the insomnia to me, in fact i don´t know if this is an insomnia, or this is a lucid dream that i dream wake up lol.
i used a online translator, i speak spanish.
Kendra
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kendra »

Getting a LD through I-Doser seems more like placebo or MILD to me than anything...