sennheiser rs-130 problem

Get user supplied support
clarko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

sennheiser rs-130 problem

Post by clarko »

I just got these and I can't figure out how to connect them. I looked at the instructional booklet and the diagram. There is a black and red plug. The diagram looks like I need to plug the black plug into some other connection that I have to buy then plug it into the port. Is this what I have to do? What do I have to buy? Please help admin or user with these headphones.
Jake Barone
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jake Barone »

all you have to do is plug ur transmiter into your pc , plug the adapter connected to your transmiter to a power socket. put batteries inside both the ear buds on the headphones. Lastly turn on your transmiter , then head phones.

hope it helps.

is all u should have btw.
clarko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by clarko »

I don't have that thing with the red and white inputs and the headphone plug on the other end! Where was it at in the package?
clarko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by clarko »

I don't have batteries either.
clarko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by clarko »

I'm sorry I just found the batteries and the plug thing in the box. I didn't see it. I'm so happy. I understand it now, but just a question, what's the big gold plug for?
Jake Barone
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jake Barone »

its an extension , i think. you shouldnt worry about that unless you think u need it. can u try a dose with those headphones then tell me how it went. i want to consider buying them.
clarko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by clarko »

yeh sure thing man. I should be doing one in the next few days. So far I've done nitrous on a friends ipod with in ear headphones and it just made me happy, then I've done multiple O with the computer next to me lying down with in-ear headphones and lights off. It just made me horny and want to jerk my slergin. I've got some money, which one do you think I should try to test these headphones?
Jake Barone
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Jake Barone »

i suggest opium or yaba?