New QH experiences?

Share dose experiences
sirspamalot
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

New QH experiences?

Post by sirspamalot »

hey guys, i have 5 bucks on a paypal and i wanna get one of the new qh doses but i cant decide which one. i havent really seen any experience reports so its hard to decide, but im stuck between heroinqh, lsdqh, divinorumqh, and nitrousqh. ive done real drugs before - marijuana, lsd, mushrooms, mdma, dxm, dmt, nitrous, various opiates, cocaine, and meth once - and obviously idoser wont compare too well but which one will give me the most bang for my buck?
Tool33
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Tool33 »

TripQH arguably one of the most fun QHs there is.
sirspamalot
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by sirspamalot »

ok, i wanted to try one of the newer ones but ill try tripqh if its good. currently i have trip and marijuana back from the april 10% off promotion, so i have something to compare it to. I'll buy it and report back soon.
sirspamalot
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by sirspamalot »

OK, so i got it and prepared for my little mini-trip experience. I'm used to writing trip reports and things so bear with me if this gets a little too much like a real (drug) trip report.
For some background info first - ive had my fair share of (real) drugs in the past so im no stranger to tripping, and as far as idosers go ive done trip and marijuana several times. Marijuana never got me anything more than a relaxed but happy feeling - it never got me "high" though, although i did enjoy the mood lift... and trip would usually go something like this...lay down (or sit up), get relaxed, as it progressed the images behind my eyelids would slowly progess from blackness to faint monotonous swirling to somewhat colorful monotonous swirling. Keep in mind these werent actual CEVs like one gets with a high dose of shrooms or a moderate dose of acid, but more like the hypnagogic imagery one gets before going to sleep. Following the dose id usually open my eyes and feel pretty "sober", there was always a faint feeling there but i usually get the same thing if i close my eyes for 20 minutes and then get up. That "everything is brighter and more crisp" kind of thing.
So, i plugged in my headphones, double-checked my soundcard options (turning off any equalizers and sound effects) and got ready for my experience. I turned off the lights, laid down and turned on the dose. This time i had pulled the speaker thing over to where it needed to be so the headphones would reach my bed from my computer, and i also turned off any programs to make sure there wouldnt be any surprise noises halfway through the dose. As it started i was in a calm mindset, i had a pretty busy day today and it had quite a bit of stress in comparision to the other days of this week, so i wasnt very happy. I skipped out on smoking because i had been looking forward to trying out a new dose instead and i didnt want anything to interfere with the effects. A few minutes went by and i noticed i was thinking a lot, mainly about everything that happened throughout the day. The dose progressed until before i knew it it was over. No CEVs, no weird effects, just a dose that allowed me to relieve some stress from my day. It didnt remind me of trip too much, more like marijuana in the sense that it was relaxing but didnt provide any profound hallucinogenic/psychoactive effects. I definitely wont compare this to a trip of any sort, but the relaxation was nice.
TheSherrif
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by TheSherrif »

Keep trying. Looks like your using all the tips to make the dose work better. But yes it is hard to stop 'thinking' during a dose, it gets easier. Maybee try the regular Trip or Peyote, which is pretty popular
destram
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

HASHQG

Post by destram »

OMG get hash its the funniest one ever makes u laugh and see red thing highly recommend it