QuickHappy First Dose! AMAZING

Share dose experiences
pukalo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

QuickHappy First Dose! AMAZING

Post by pukalo »

My friend told me about this I-doser stuff but I didnt believe him and thought it was just some BS. But then I got really curious and decided to try it out. I got the QuickHappy one so if it didnt work I wouldnt waste much time.
So I got all ready, laid down on the bed, closed my eyes and turned on the track and concentrated. Nothing was happening at first but then my eyes started twitching really fast, and so did my toes and fingers. Then about 40% in I started to feel like I'm floating out of my body which scared the heck out of me so i jumped out and ripped out the headphones.
After I calmed down I did it once more. After about 25% in the track my left thumb got REALLY hot, and the warm feeling started slowly moving through my hand. Then I felt a small shock in my left knee and it suddenly got really hot and i started breathing real fast, and then I felt like my bed started floating into space and flying really fast. When the track was over I opened up my eyes and I got a really good feeling, so I just lay there enjoying this wonderfull feeling and then i just laughed for a few seconds for no reason.

This is one of the most amazing experience Ive ever had in my life, and I just cant wait to try out another dose. If you havent tried this yet, do it now you will not regret it!
ariejy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ariejy »

Grats mate, wonderfull to hear it worked for you the first time!! I have not been so lucky, only about 2 times when I fel just a little :/ But I know it will come sometime!! :D Gl have fun mate!