Is adrenochrome dangerous?

Share dose experiences
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Is adrenochrome dangerous?

Post by Master832 »

Yeah I did some research and figured out that adrenochrome is a real drug made by cutting out a still living person's adrenaline gland (which kills them and you cant use a corpse to get it) and making a drug out of it. This was exactly what the dose felt like, a complete adrenaline rush unlike anything ive felt before with some hallucinations. Im a bit worried about the side effects of this dose because it actually enticed a strong adrenaline rush in my body and Im pretty sure overuse of this dose is a good way to fry your nervous system. Correct me if Im wrong which I wouldn't mind being in this case.
pukalo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pukalo »

Although its been said that binaural beats will not affect your health or anything like that but who knows. Overuse of anything can get you sick or make you messed up. Be careful and dont overdo it!
guitarhero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by guitarhero »

pukalo wrote:Although its been said that binaural beats will not affect your health or anything like that but who knows. Overuse of anything can get you sick or make you messed up. Be careful and dont overdo it!

Sigh... If you don't know what you are talking about don't talk...

First off... Adrenochrome is not harvested from living humans... It's a vaporization of adrenalin i believe.

Second, although your body might not be actually creating adrenalin, i-doser might just make the feeling of a rush. and if that is not true, then the body will not and can not create enough adrenalin to destroy itself. or "fry it's nervous system" Even with I-doser
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

Adrenochrome is harvested from humans, why do you think it's so rare and why Hunter S. Thompson didn't even think it was real. Look it up on wikipedia. I know a real adrenaline rush when I feel it. I-doser cant mimic something like that perfectly.
RasmusTheRaver
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RasmusTheRaver »

u can make arenelin artificial (In vitro) and then make a oxidationprocesse with Ag2O and vola... u have Adrenochrome...
guitarhero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by guitarhero »

Dude Wikipedia has a lot of good info, but you gotta turn on your bull shit detector if your gonna use it as a source. Get you fucking facts strait

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book the drug comes from a living donor's adrenal gland and therefore it is deemed exotic and intense. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is fictional.

When a someones heart stops, a doctor may inject them with adrenalin as one of the ways to help restart it. Did they kill a few people to save someones life? NO... This is known as an epinephrine shot, Surely you've heard of epinephrine, before? The world calls it adrenaline, but the U.S. calls it epinephrine. Miles/kilometer... fuck it. What ever you want to call it, it can be synthesized.
Epinephrine is synthesized from norepinephrine in a synthetic pathway shared by all catecholamines, including L-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.

Epinephrine is synthesized via methylation of the primary distal amine of norepinephrine by phenylethanolamine N-methyltransferase (PNMT) in the cytosol of adrenergic neurons and cells of the adrenal medulla (so-called chromaffin cells). PNMT is only found in the cytosol of cells of adrenal medullary cells. PNMT uses S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) as a cofactor to donate the methyl group to norepinephrine, creating epinephrine.

For norepinephrine to be acted upon by PNMT in the cytosol, it must first be shipped out of granules of the chromaffin cells. This may occur via the catecholamine-H+ exchanger VMAT1. VMAT1 is also responsible for transporting newly synthesized epinephrine from the cytosol back into chromaffin granules in preparation for release.

Adrenochrome, is not rare, It's myth, theory and legend.
Adrenochrome or Andrenichrome is a made up drug by Hunter S Thompson used in the book and movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Near end of this film, Duke takes too much "andrenichrome" and has a nasty experience. Andrenichrome was a substance that Hunter S. Thompson made up for the book when he originally wrote it, and was kept in the script by Terry Gilliam. After showing a rough cut of the film to a test audience, Gilliam was approached by a group of young men, one of which complimented him on the film in general, but said that his favorite scene was the andrenichrome scene. He said that he had used the drug and that Gilliam had captured the effects perfectly. Gilliam didn't have the heart to tell the kid that it was made up, and went along with his story.
guitarhero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by guitarhero »

On the subject of i-doser, Binaural beats can in fact create an adrenalin rush (Adrenals are stimulated at 8, 10, and 20 hertz), as well as endorphin release. But your body can't make enough to fry your nervous system... Or Whatever the hell you meant by that...

Pink adrenalin was discovered during world war two when adrenalin was running short. Adrenalin is sensitive to oxygen and light, and may turn pink if it gets them. The nurses administered this bad adrenalin to patients who reported mild hallucinations and rushes... This is of course, legend. Not fact. I don't deny that it is possibly true.

But if anyone claims to have tried adrenochrome, That's what it was.