Undecided
No votes

Total votes: 18

Judas13
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Absinthe

Post by Judas13 »

So far this has worked the best for me, durring the session it was like entering a dream world Alice in Wonderland style and afterwards there was a lifted and calming feeling.
Durring the session my experiance took the form of a many phased dream. In the ocean, in the forest durring the winter, and in a starlit feild in spring.
Afterwards the lifted and calm feeling stuck around for about 10-15 mins after the dose had ended. It was a nice peaceful 'ride'.
The best result I have gotten so far, but I am still new to the whole experiance. This is one dose that I will continue to use.
On a scale of one to ten, I would give Absinthe a seven.
Alf
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Alf »

Wats up Judas13

I haven't used it yet
A friend of mine used it and said he didn't feel shit - but it was the guy's first dose ever and he was over-skeptical, not really open to feel anything anyway. Except it would have made a life-changing effect that he couldn't deny he'd would have said it didn't work anyway.
So Igotta try it myself to say anything about it

latter i may post my xprience

till now, the best for me are AntiSad and Inspiration, from FAR
it doesnt make a life changing effect, but it lasts throughout the day and helps changing my life :)

gr8 kudos to i-doser (at least in this 2 doses)
Sinkei
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sinkei »

Didn't do a thing for me .
Master832
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Master832 »

I thought it was great. I felt like I was wrapped in velvet and I had this weird hazy feeling of inebriation.