Answers Round 6

Questions to I-Doser.com
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Answers Round 6

Post by idoser »

QUESTION:
Is it supposed to give me this LOUD beep sound in a lot of time?

ANSWER:
No, you shouldn't be listening to doses at a loud level. Listen at a comfortable level. The doses should sound like white noise (static), or the carrier tone, and two separate frequencies in each ear in modulation.

QUESTION:
Do i only get the dose effect with the recommended headphones?

ANSWER:
No, any pair of high quality headphones should work, but we list the recommended headphones because it is what we use to internally test and beta our doses, so we know they work. Plus, they are wireless, which comes in handy so you don't have to be tethered to the computer.

QUESTION:
Does age mean anything to the dose effect?

ANSWER:
No.

QUESTION:
Can you make video test-pilots on the doses in the shop so people can see what the dose does?

ANSWER:
Search Youtube for I-Doser. Many of our users have already done this.

QUESTION:
I've been listening to the dose's, they are great. But i want to listen to them on my zune. How do I do this?

ANSWER:
Purchase I-Doser approved mp3 files from http://www.i-doser.com

QUESTION:
Can you create a single-use doses? for people to try?

ANSWER:
We already offer many free doses for downloading our software, registering at our forum, and registering at the store. We will not be creating single-use doses for testing.

QUESTION:
After my friend used the marijuana dose, and I thought his pupils were bigger than mine... I compared them. But maybe I was wrong.

ANSWER:
That is possible, and we have seen it in some test cases.

QUESTION:
Hey, i don't understand why im able to hear this dose.. It's says it operates in the theta 3-7hz range however, this is well beyond the range the human ear is capable of hearing, so whats this oscillating sound i hear?

ANSWER:
The doses are two tones delivered by a carrier tone of white noise, and the difference between the tones is what causes the binaural effect. While the difference may be 3-7, the carrier tones are within range of human hearing.

QUESTION:
I was wondering if i-doser prevents the damage caused by "the real thing" and therefore if I might experience the feeling without the after math.

ANSWER:
I-Doser dose not prevent damage done by real drugs. Our advice is to use I-Doser brand doses over illegal drugs to prevent short or long term damage. As always, seek help if you have an abuse problem.

QUESTION:
Hi Downloaded Idoser and i did everything it said the the tutorial then I pressed open dose and selected a dose but then it said there was an error.

ANSWER:
See the support area of http://www.i-doser.com

QUESTION:
What are the limitations of I-Doser?

ANSWER:
We are breaking limitations in almost every major release. There are certain extreme limitations, but we are always seeing how far we can take our technology.

QUESTION:
What kind of new doses yall been workin on lately?

ANSWER:
It is against policy to leak projects before release. I can say we are working on some new technology and releases that are going to take the industry by storm and blow some minds.

QUESTION:
Do I have to lie down and close my eyes when listening to doses?

ANSWER:
You don't have to, but we recommend it for best results.

QUESTION:
Can I just do my work on the computer while listening?

ANSWER:
Not recommended. See the many threads in this forum or our FAQ for usage recommendations.

QUESTION:
I was wondering if you guys could feature the two doses JuiceIt and Victory on a cd so we don't have to carry a computer our games and workouts.

ANSWER:
I will pass this along to development.