iDoser.com press releases
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

I-Doser for iPhone Released

Post by idoser »

I-Doser Releases I-Doser for iPhone.

ORDER NOW!

I-Doser.com is the Industry Leader in Binaural Brainwave Technology. Using proven, safe, and scientific methods of synchronizing your brainwaves, a simulated state can be achieved through the use of the I-Doser Player Application for the iPhone.

Includes 10 highly advanced binaural sequences designed with years of research and development including: Adrenaline, AfterMath, AntiSad, Astral Projection, Brain Plus, Confidence, First Love, Hand of God (HOG), and Inspire.

With 3 ambient soundscapes that can be added with the real-time mixer. Land, sea, and air transition each sequence in natural sounds encased in a soothing backtrack. You control the intensity of the ambiance verse the modification sequence.

Reach a state previously only achievable through recreational or prescription methods.

I-Doser is the only on-the-go mobile brainwave modification tool based on proven and effective sequencing. All you need is your headphones.

Order I-Doser for the iPhone here:
ORDER NOW!
thethreemoons
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by thethreemoons »

Just a few questions, I bought this about a week ago for my ipod touch

Will we be able to buy new doses for it, or will it only be the 10 it comes with?

Has anyone moaned about the $200 Hand Of God dose being included? lol

Since the doses are only 2 to 3 minutes long in this version, is the effect lessened? I struggle to get any effect using the app.

I think the background sounds need tweaking, you can hear when the loop starts over and its very distracting.