Does Idoser really work?What do I have to do to make it work

Get user supplied support
mikeman9412
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Does Idoser really work?What do I have to do to make it work

Post by mikeman9412 »

Hey, I have tried idoser using both Ipod doses and computer doses. I have had some effect from some of them but far from what I expected, far from the description and far from most effects I have read. I have very good $70 in ear headphones, I have not tried laying down with low lights so is that the problem? And also I have had trouble clearing my mind so any techniques? What am I doing wrong? and can you be immune to idoser?
delta1136
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by delta1136 »

from what i have read some people are innitially very unreceptive to the sound effects but in time they develop to them more easily. but yes laying down and using very low lights helps alot. if your in a higher light enviorment use an eye cover (any kind of dark material will work) and as for clearing of the mind that comes fairly easily for me. i simply sort of forget i exist. let all the problems you have fade into the dose. i find the effect of the opium dose to be particularly calming, but if you dont wanna get drugged up (i didnt my first few times) law down and just relax and use the content dose first. you only have to use 15 minutes of it to get it's calming effect
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

do reset or condition

Post by Jizzle »

k so before u do dose take care of things then do reset before u do ur dose and let out all ur thoughts on the track then actualy lie down 4 the dose and get comfy and dont move and ul b good
Last edited by Jizzle on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jizzle
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

do reset or condition

Post by Jizzle »

oh and when ur doing a dose count backwards from a random 3 digt number like 842 and if u mess up go with it :-)