Heroin. From an ex-addict.

Share dose experiences
betaclone
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Heroin. From an ex-addict.

Post by betaclone »

I suppose I'm way behind the curve on this since I literally just heard about I-dose today via an article a friend sent me. I Downloaded a couple MP3's just for experiment's sake.

I figured to see if this actually worked I should go with something I know very well - for me that is heroin. I was a heroin addict for several years (2 years clean next week) so I am plenty familiar with the effects. I had very low expectations - this was novelty for me.

First time - laid down on my bed. 5 minutes in I felt like I was falling asleep. then somewhere around 10 minutes (completely lost track of time) it hit. And I mean it HIT...I was sort of amazed at how accurately it mimicked the real thing. Granted it wasn't nearly as extreme of a sensation, but it was definitely very accurate. It was pretty shocking actually.

I'm in a very good place as far as my recovery goes. I hardly ever have anything like an urge to use and haven't for quite some time. But I wonder what kind of effect something like this has on an addict. Could it be a tool for recovery, or is it dangerous in its similarity to the effects of actual drugs?

In any case I'm interested to try this more. I have anxiety issues from time to time but am pretty averse to most benzo/sedative type rx drugs. This seems like a great relaxation technique.
benjo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by benjo »

this is an interesting topic. i've used most "teenager drugs" and the effects are usually very similar. however, the issue of the dose vs the real drug is an interesting thought. the dose takes longer and has a lesser effect than the actual substance. someone may relapse because they want the effects of the drug, rather than the chemical need.
ArschAngel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ArschAngel »

Heroin worked also on me. i never tried "real" heroin (and i never will). i was in my dark room, it was around midnight, i closed my eyes and turned heroin on. after about 30 secs my eyes started moving really fast, and with my eyes closed, i could see some kind of white ball, or sphere. my eyes began to hurt, but not much. then, after about 3 minutes a wave of happines or something rushed through my body. it was like positive energy was beaming from every part of my body. then it stopped, and after 1 minute came second, a lot stronger wave. it felt same like the first one, but it was stronger and i got erection lol. there were totally 4 waves, but the last 2 waves were weak and without erection. i didnt make it to the end because i was really tired, so this night im going to take whole "dose".

sry for my grammar, it sucks
rosemary44
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re

Post by rosemary44 »

:)
Last edited by rosemary44 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosemary44
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re:

Post by rosemary44 »

Actually Under the name diamorphine, diacetylmorphine is prescribed as a strong analgesic in the United Kingdom, where it is given via subcutaneous, intramuscular or intravenous route. Its use includes treatment for acute pain, such as in severe trauma, myocardial infarction, and following surgery, and chronic pain, including in cancer. In other countries it is more common to use morphine or other strong opioids in these situations.

drug and alcohol treatment
annemary100
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re:

Post by annemary100 »

Symptoms may include: sweating, malaise, anxiety, depression, priapism, extra sensitivity of the genitals in females, general feeling of heaviness, cramp-like pains in the limbs, excessive yawning or sneezing, tears, rhinorrhea, sleep difficulties (insomnia), cold sweats, chills, severe muscle and bone aches; nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, and fever.[
annemary100
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re:

Post by annemary100 »

Symptoms may include: sweating, malaise, anxiety, depression, priapism, extra sensitivity of the genitals in females, general feeling of heaviness, cramp-like pains in the limbs, excessive yawning or sneezing, tears, rhinorrhea, sleep difficulties (insomnia), cold sweats, chills, severe muscle and bone aches; nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, and fever.[

Drug rehab
shahin100
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

re

Post by shahin100 »

Dont worry even if you are half way it can be cured.... Major withdrawal symptoms peak between 48 and 72 hours after the last does and subside after about a week. Sudden withdrawal by heavily dependent users who are in poor health can be fatal.
CyrillKR
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by CyrillKR »

never tried the heroin dose and not real heroin(not even planning to)
maybe one day ill try the dose i really like the marijuana one

also good luck on the recovery