Anesthesia, just did it

Share dose experiences
drummingfool
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Anesthesia, just did it

Post by drummingfool »

WOW.
I am diggin that hit. I did the QH. I just finished it maybe 10 minutes ago.
Took 2 times. 1st time my wife came in and turned on the light, and it scared the SHIT outta me, lol. She didnt know I was in there.
Ran it again from the beginning. Started having very strange closed eyes visuals, all very surreal, some slightly creepy, but all in all messed me up. After the visuals, I started feeling like the world was tilting and swaying, moving me with it. Like the world was a boat and the universe was an ocean with choppy water.

If I dont make alot of sense I apologize, because like I said I just finished it and am feeling out of it. Last time I felt like this is after smoking 25x salvia, after the trip was done. Its like Im numb and the world around me is moving just a little too fast.

Let me just say this, I like it. I will be doing this one again.

And let it be known Im not a new user per say. I enjoy the Heroin QH when I find some extra time at work. I'm a software developer and need something to take me away and restimulate my brain, and some semblance of an iDoser always does the trick.
shambooo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shambooo »

i just did the anesthesia regular length

gosh i felt very spacey ,

i didn't make it but half through, i pondered if anything was happening

there was great sense of going deep deep deep, having sounds turn into people and children and memories, while being awake

but i really felt spacey about 3 minutes after turning it off
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by allceltictx »

shambooo wrote:i just did the anesthesia regular length

gosh i felt very spacey ,

i didn't make it but half through, i pondered if anything was happening

there was great sense of going deep deep deep, having sounds turn into people and children and memories, while being awake

but i really felt spacey about 3 minutes after turning it off
Wow, did the high only last for 3 minutes and that's all? If so, that's not long, and it sounds like the QH may be a better deal.