First doses, TripQH

Share dose experiences
groovearmani
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First doses, TripQH

Post by groovearmani »

Not my first dose, but just tried it.
Nothing major happened... per se. I used my cabbie hat to cover my eyes and twice when I lifted it, it was sort of, pulsing I guess, briefly. That could've been something to do with dark to light and my eyes. I've not seen any bright flashing colors, but, I was seeing shit out of the corner of my eye. Just little things all over my bedroom - it was kind of freaking me out. :shock: I think I may have seen my curtains move, though the window is closed. I'd go online and little icons would look like they moved when they weren't supposed to, haha. I'm going to have to listen to the full length one soon.

My first dose was actually Sleeping Angel. Worked phenomenally. 5 minutes after it ended, I was out. French Toast kind of worked, but JuiceIT stayed with me all day. Ecstasy didn't work at all minus some really good auditory hallucinations (Which I always have) I could make things out which was cool. 5HTP didn't work at all. Energizer worked well, as did CocaineQH.
LittleBrown
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LittleBrown »

Well, its hard to tell what 5HTP could do...same real amino acids (dont know how on english) sometimes have noticeable effect on me, sometimes not.
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

my friend did trip Qh and he saw lightning in my room =P
allceltictx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: First doses, TripQH

Post by allceltictx »

groovearmani wrote:French Toast kind of worked
Actually I think you meant "French Roast," lol. :D But it would be really cool if they made a French Toast dose. :-D