HELP

Share dose experiences
rocketking14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

HELP

Post by rocketking14 »

man I'm stuck. I've been taking everyone's advice, but none of it has really worked. I mean marijuana has worked for me, but very mildly, and I think it's a placebo because I've done weed before, so my mind knows how I should feel when Im high. I've tried counting down, but it doesnt work. The failed doses I've tried are heroin, Acid QH and orgasm. Suggestions?

ps: I do it in a dark lit room, nice headphones and everything. I also have been using for only about 5 days, so maybe I should just wait it out?
daniel3466
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daniel3466 »

sorry to here it is not working, but I'm not surprised

Here is what i would try
Turn the Volume down a little till its soft but you can still here it just fine
Then Make sure Its Set to Stereo in the settings, Not in the app but on your PC,

And May want to wait a bit, took me a good 3 weeks for a full effect, everyone is different

You may also be amused, but don't worry, i doubt it
supercoco
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

What?

Post by supercoco »

Amused? what the hell is amused?

you mean immune? and Here"? you mean Hear?

what r u 8?

lol i guess im a little bit of a spelling snob since when i was in school i won like 4 spelling bees but still thats ridiculous lol.

_Coco
leo3891
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: HELP

Post by leo3891 »

rocketking14 wrote:man I'm stuck. I've been taking everyone's advice, but none of it has really worked. I mean marijuana has worked for me, but very mildly, and I think it's a placebo because I've done weed before, so my mind knows how I should feel when I'm high. I've tried counting down, but it doesn't work. The failed doses I've tried are heroin, Acid QH and orgasm. Suggestions?

PS: I do it in a dark lit room, nice headphones and everything. I also have been using for only about 5 days, so maybe I should just wait it out?
Just keep listening to them, counting is good, while I was listening to HoG I started counting and fell asleep. I recommend trying, Astral Projection, its fun, haven't got to astral project yet, but it makes my body numb and I start having REM. Good luck :). :cool:
supercoco
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by supercoco »

I hope it works
rocketking14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by rocketking14 »

daniel3466 wrote:sorry to here it is not working, but I'm not surprised

Here is what i would try
Turn the Volume down a little till its soft but you can still here it just fine
Then Make sure Its Set to Stereo in the settings, Not in the app but on your PC,

And May want to wait a bit, took me a good 3 weeks for a full effect, everyone is different

You may also be amused, but don't worry, i doubt it

I use my ipod because there'd be no way to be able to use the pc program and be comfortable, and i cant afford wireless headphones, im only 15. I do listen to them at a low volume. I've kind of discovered something though. Whenever I do get effects, it's always when I'm tired, and about to fall asleep, and its always after I've listened to one before it. My theory: If you want a certain dose, listen to a fairly short dose before it, and then listen to the dose you origianly wanted. I think the first dose "warms up" the brain, per se, so the second dose it more powerful. Also, listen when you're close to falling asleep.I think it makes the mind more willing to fall into subconciousness, because it already is preparing to, so it would be easier for the effects to work. I don't know it's just a theory, and still the effects are mild. But last night right before i was about to fall asleep, I tried marijuana, and it had its usual effect on me, and I kept kind of fading in and out of conciousness. And then I tried heroin, and I had kind of a half awake dream, and my legs started feeling almost a slight burn, but it felt nice. And then i thought the dose was over, so I turned it off, because I couldn't hear anything, and I was there was still ten minutes left. So I'm guessing it was partly the dose screwing with my head, partly a placebo effect maybe, and partly the melatonin pills I had taken earlier that night. Thoughts?