Doses for HIGHLY RESISTANT?

Discuss the computer software
SaKoz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doses for HIGHLY RESISTANT?

Post by SaKoz »

So, I've been trying these doses for quite a while now. Some of the doses i've listened include PEYOTE, ADRENALINE, ABSINTHE, BLACK SUNSHINE, LUCID DREAM, YABA, MORPHINE AND ANESTHESIA.

Some doses left me plain cold with zero effects, but some gave me slight euphoria, dizzyness and funny feelings, nothing more. NONE of those gave me what I hoped for :(.

But I'm not ready to give up just yet :x. Is there some specific strong dose that you think is sure to have strong effect that I should try before resorting to HOG or GOH?

Any help you can give would be appreciated.
BlurryFreak
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by BlurryFreak »

You are looking at the administration process from the wrong side. There is no "ultra super strong" dose that will kill you right off when you finish it. Your brain needs to sync with the brainwaves, and that doesn't happens in one day. Keep on trying, administer properly, and one day, the rest will just follow.
SaKoz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SaKoz »

Yes, I'm not seeking for miracle cure. I'm just wondering if someone else has had the same proplem and found a dose that would be "easier to tune in to" or should I simply try using strongest one there is, to "blow the channels open" :D
BlurryFreak
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by BlurryFreak »

Try BufoToad, DMT, Astral Projection, Out Of Body and alike. They will kick your brain off to another world. Use at your own risk though, because things on this doses can get *pretty* intense.
SaKoz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SaKoz »

Will do :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

You could also take Brain+ or Reset before taking your next dose. It will magnify the effects and possibly make it an overall better experience.
Dont quote me though, because I dont normally do this.