Problems with Anesthesia

Share dose experiences
Romboy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Problems with Anesthesia

Post by Romboy »

I have been doing i-doser off and on for a month, and Anesthesia is the one that I really feel and I think it's awesome! However, this is what is happening now. When I take the full dose I can now only go like 60% before I enter this half-dream kind of thing, and I lose the Anesthesia effect. So I did the QH version of it and it worked great, I loved it so much I did it again right after, that time I got about 50% in and the same thing happened. It was like a dream but I knew it wasn't because I was awake. I would have this sort of visualizations of me at work and I would say to myself, "I need to stop thinking about this, I want to feel Anesthesia." And I would focus and feel it again (not as strong as the first QH though) then 30 seconds later I'd go back to these visualizations. Should I try a different dose? I was thinking of a QH of either Marijuana or Trip. But I really like the Anesthesia effect, I just think the numbing is so awesome
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Your getting into trances, which is a good thing that usually enhances the effects of doses. I don't know why you can't feel the effect. Trancing enhances effects usually.

I suggest Trip. Trance the whole way through, it'll be wild.
Romboy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Romboy »

Thats interesting, I am going to try Anesthesia again and see if it happens. Today I took 2 Marijuana QHs back to back, first time not much happened, so I increased the volume and right when it got to the crackling part I "saw" a computer screen and all the pictures (they were of peoples faces) were flying around. Then it went all black except for the pictures flying like in space. So I'm not sure whats going on with that but maybe its closed eye visuals, or I might just be trancing I dont know. After the 2nd marijuanaQH I felt much more like I did when I first tried it, I think it had to do with the volume. So I'm gonna try Anesthesia again and let you know what happens. I LOVE that numbing feeling of it though, its just so surreal and relaxing
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Romboy wrote:Thats interesting, I am going to try Anesthesia again and see if it happens. Today I took 2 Marijuana QHs back to back, first time not much happened, so I increased the volume and right when it got to the crackling part I "saw" a computer screen and all the pictures (they were of peoples faces) were flying around. Then it went all black except for the pictures flying like in space. So I'm not sure whats going on with that but maybe its closed eye visuals, or I might just be trancing I dont know. After the 2nd marijuanaQH I felt much more like I did when I first tried it, I think it had to do with the volume. So I'm gonna try Anesthesia again and let you know what happens. I LOVE that numbing feeling of it though, its just so surreal and relaxing
Those are CEV's straight up. Only problem with piggybacking the SAME dose back to back, is the fact that the beats change throughout the "music" so you may be resetting your brain back to original settings, and then "restarting" from the beginning of the track again.
Romboy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Romboy »

Thanks! I tried the Anestheia and it worked out fairly well. I am not sure if I am just having problems concentrating or if I am getting more used to it. So I decided to take a week or 2 off from it and I'm going to try again tonight
Romboy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Romboy »

Okay just tried Anesthesia again and it worked exactly as it should have, I was running it on linux using Wine and it worked perfectly!
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Glad to see your persistant. However, two weeks off was not required, you could have dont it the night after, or the day after for that matter.