Question about immunity.

Get user supplied support
Ethnocide
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Question about immunity.

Post by Ethnocide »

Yeah, I don't think my brain responds to this. I mean I feel literally nothing here. The first day I couldn't relax, now I am about as relaxed as I can get, I even fell asleep a few times. Nothing.

I don't get how this is supposed to work. The brain generates the waves, not the sound. How is sound supposed to change my brainwaves. Sound does nothing to my brainwaves because my brain is producing the waves, not the sound. Doesn't make sense. If sound affects my brainwaves, shouldn't I feel some hint of it happening? Like beta waves when I'm typing for example, shouldn't I notice alpha waves and theta waves when the dose kicks into this mode? My consciousness is just staying in it's normal state, I feel no change at all.

I feel no sensations, no change in consciousness unless I go to sleep, which I have NO dreams. I only fall asleep because I get so bored of laying there with nothing happening. My mind is clear, it's just me and the sound of two dial tones in each ear with some pink noise.

I spent a good 6 hours/day dosing for the past 4 days and I don't feel a damned thing. Not even placebo or a hint of something happening. This is starting to seem like a big scam to me, no offense intended.

Are you people posting experiences REALLLY having them, or are you guys getting paid to say all this? If you really are feeling it, I'm very jealous, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for this to work for me, but there just isn't ANYTHING happening here, I'm sorry to complain about it so much, but it just doesn't make sense.

I have a question. WHY are some people immune and others not. What is the scientific reasoning behind it? There must be SOMETHING I can do to get this shit to work, man. Anything at all?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Your not immune.
Ethnocide
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ethnocide »

I just got back from being checked for tone-deafness. I am not tone-deaf but I am on the lower end of the functioning spectrum. Not sure what relevance it has, maybe I will have to try for weeks before it will work for me? I am willing to do it for a few more weeks, I hope I get a breakthrough.

I'm not normally the kind of person to harp and whine on a msg board like this, I just REALLLLLY want this to work, really bad. I will be very disappointed if I find out I am totally immune.

A few of my family members tried, didn't work for them very well, but they had a sensation of going through a tunnel. That is more than I experienced.
Ethnocide
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ethnocide »

cameraboirzu wrote:Your not immune.
whats the longest you ever heard of someoe having to try it before it worked? weeks? months?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Ethnocide wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Your not immune.
whats the longest you ever heard of someoe having to try it before it worked? weeks? months?
Months.
Let me explain this whole thing to you.
I am not getting payed. I would not WANT to get payed, to sit on this forum all day, helping people I dont know, getting something to work for them. It sounds good, but the pay wouldn't be good. I've got more of a future than that.
Your brain takes the two tones, and creates a tone of its own, the binaural tone, which persuades your brain waves to change.
You have different brain waves every time you get mad, happy, or sad. Binaural tones CAN suggest your waves to change,and they usually do. The sounds create the tones, but its not the sound that gets you in the state. In fact, you can't hear the binaural tone.
Your problem is that either you are not giving it enough time, and piggybacking doses, your doing it wrong, or if you keep up with no luck, POSSIBLY your immune.

You may need to do a check. Is it possible your concentrating too hard on what you wan't to experience. Even with an "empty mind" you may be thinking "when will this work?". I suggest using a concentration technique like counting backwards, or counting your breaths.
Sometimes the changes are sublte. Anything outside of what you normally feel are effects in this case.

I can give you my word, that every experience I have posted on here, actually occurred and that I am not BSing you.

I don't know why people are immune. However, I beleive the word is tossed around too often.
Many people are doing it wrong, (not giving it enough time, not concentrating, not relaxing, focusing TOO hard, etc) and quickly saying its a scam, or they are immune.
I guarantee that not many of the people who quit are actually immune. In fact, only a small portion are immune.

It didn't work for your family, because they had not done repeated usage. Without it, your brain doesn't know what to do with the binaural tones.

I assume people who it doesnt work on cannot perceive certain tones, and thus, this technology will not work for them. That is just an assumtion.
bluedude426
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bluedude426 »

I think the only people who are really immune are the half deaf ones.