Get user supplied support
brinx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Idozer on a laptop

Post by brinx »

Hi,
I've purchased and downloaded the dozes on my laptop
Now I'm placed in another country. Can't open the dozes - getting message "this doze is for another computer"
What shell I do? Shell I purchase the doze for each place I come?
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

yep u cant up doses on mor den 1 computer
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

420master wrote:yep u cant up doses on mor den 1 computer
I think he's saying that he's trying to use the doses on the computer he bought the doses on. But after moving to a different country it's saying that he bought them on a different computer. I think the Doses are IP based, and they didn't take into consideration that computers change IP whenever they move, and Laptops move constantly.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I don't think they are IP based.. not trying to call you out or anything because if that were true I'm sure you could us a firewall and just not allow it access to the internet.. have you moved any of the files at all?

I hope you can get the dose to working though. It does the licensed on "this computer" or something like that.. if you got them with one computer and copied them to a disk and ripped them to your laptop then that is what caused it.
brinx
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by brinx »

I just purchased and downloaded
Thats all
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

brinx wrote:I just purchased and downloaded
Thats all
Are you sure you actually purchased your doses?
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

cameraboirzu wrote:
brinx wrote:I just purchased and downloaded
Thats all
Are you sure you actually purchased your doses?
I've concluded from what he's saying.
That he hasn't.
OR
He needs to know that he can't just put them on a data disk or an external hard drive and use them on another computer.

Read this dude.

USER AGREEMENT FOR DOSE ACTIVATION:

You are about to activate a dose in the I-Doser Application. Once you click the "Agree" button below, you agree to the following User Agreement, and the dose will be ready for administration.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS USER AGREEMENT, PLEASE SELECT "NO," AND THE DOSE WILL NOT BE LOADED.

You are authorized to use this dose on only one computer. If you wish to play the dose on additional computers, you will need to purchase supplementary copies of the dose. Attempting to play the dose on more than one computer is in violation of this user agreement.

There will be no refunds on purchased doses that do not work due to system software or hardware problems, errors within the I-Doser Application, or general user errors. Doses are purchased as-is.

It is highly recommended that you carefully read through all tutorials, FAQs, etc. supplied through both the I-Doser Application and I-Doser.com. If you have not fully familiarized yourself with the practice and theory behind binaural beat brainwaves, then please select "No," before continuing to administer your dose. Incorrectly administrating a dose could degrade its effectiveness.

I-Doser makes no medical, psychological, physical, or otherwise, claims to the effectiveness of the I-Doser Application or it's included or purchased doses. The use of the I-Doser Application and included or purchased doses should be used for entertainment purposes only.

It pops up everytime you use a dose.