The Music

Share dose experiences
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

The Music

Post by Pimpske »

Hey every one, first time poster here, just found out about this stuff last night when i was drinking with a buddy. Anyway so i figured i'd give it a shot, looked at the "Get a good dose 100%" and every other one and i'm following every procedure. My question is not "When will i get effects" because i'm well aware of the differences in every one.

Instead, while im laying there listening to the random static and beats, i begin to hear a pattern which turns into music. I can hear the guitars, the piano's the drums, and some times very faintly, the vocals. I've taken the French Roast, the Opium, and the Inspire, and each time i begin to hear music. I haven't seen anything else like this anywhere on the forum so figured i'd bring it up out of curiosity.
Shrimpo
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shrimpo »

You have a great imagination! There might be ambiant sounds but never music... Opium is the shit, thats my first actually experience dose.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

It's most likely Electric voice phenomenon (EVP) Look it up on Wiki.
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

cameraboirzu wrote:It's most likely Electric voice phenomenon (EVP) Look it up on Wiki.
I did, however it never mentioned anything other than voices, so i have to assume that its a New phenomenon called Electronic Music Phenomenon (EMP) That'll just mess with people given the dual meanings. Plus, given the fact that very few indeviduals know about these electronic Doses, they're gonna think im some sort of freak. "Listening" to and EMP and then getting high out of my mind from it. Maybe they'll make a movie after me :D
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Pimpske wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:It's most likely Electric voice phenomenon (EVP) Look it up on Wiki.
I did, however it never mentioned anything other than voices, so i have to assume that its a New phenomenon called Electronic Music Phenomenon (EMP) That'll just mess with people given the dual meanings. Plus, given the fact that very few indeviduals know about these electronic Doses, they're gonna think im some sort of freak. "Listening" to and EMP and then getting high out of my mind from it. Maybe they'll make a movie after me :D
Right, but just because it says "voice" doesnt mean it has to be a voice. Any SOUND that you have heard before can potentially show up during a dose.
yoyodunno
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by yoyodunno »

you should read the book Musicophelia(if that's how it's spelled). You might be one of those people that has auditory hallucinations.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

yoyodunno wrote:you should read the book Musicophelia(if that's how it's spelled). You might be one of those people that has auditory hallucinations.
Trust me, its EVP. Unless he/she has noticed this in other times of their life its very unlikely.

It's like being synthestetic; unless you get it always in the same situation (reading the letter r as "r"...see how the R is colored?), then its highly unlikely. People who have that have some sort of OTHER experiences other than i-doser.
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

cameraboirzu wrote:
yoyodunno wrote:you should read the book Musicophelia(if that's how it's spelled). You might be one of those people that has auditory hallucinations.
Trust me, its EVP. Unless he/she has noticed this in other times of their life its very unlikely.

It's like being synthestetic; unless you get it always in the same situation (reading the letter r as "r"...see how the R is colored?), then its highly unlikely. People who have that have some sort of OTHER experiences other than i-doser.
Well actually its not only Idoser i hear music in, i don't know if i would call them hallucinations or a powerful enough imagination that i can create sounds that sound real. About 5 years back i tried to train myself to make sound seem as if some one were beside me making these noises, and got some minor results. So it may be that when i listen to this, the combination of my training, the boredom, and the binural beats, all come together to make a mental symphony.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Pimpske wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:

Well actually its not only Idoser i hear music in, i don't know if i would call them hallucinations or a powerful enough imagination that i can create sounds that sound real. About 5 years back i tried to train myself to make sound seem as if some one were beside me making these noises, and got some minor results. So it may be that when i listen to this, the combination of my training, the boredom, and the binural beats, all come together to make a mental symphony.
Well that would have been good information for your OP :P
What exactly did you try? Have a link?
Pimpske
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Pimpske »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Pimpske wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote: Trust me, its EVP. Unless he/she has noticed this in other times of their life its very unlikely.

Well that would have been good information for your OP :P
What exactly did you try? Have a link?
I'm going to take a guess and assume your talking about what did i try as in to make my self hear things. To be honest it was never something i heard or read about, i simply decided one day that i wanted to see if i could make my mp3 player useless, so i tried. It's very hard to explain, i would imagine a sound, usually just a single tone, and at the same time "Flex" my eardrum. I got it to the point where i could almost hear anything i wanted, but it always sounded like it was very far away, or the volume was very low. There was still a very distinct difference between when i made myself "Hear" things, and when i was simply thinking about a sound.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Well that certainly is really cool!