Im considering

Discuss synthetic substances
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Im considering

Post by 420master »

Trying Ketamine or Peyote or both???
any suggestions if I should and what not???
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

It's not like if i say "dont" you wont do it :P
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I'd say peyote I haven't tried it but from what i know ketamine is a dissociative and can be really unpleasant..
I've heard that peyote can give you amazing visuals but the visuals don't make the trip.. I've heard of people having religious experiences from it too.. I also think its safer.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

i did peyote just before my dad died, im half native american and my dad was part of the native american church and made me do peyote... I did ketamine, i enjoyed it but the body high was pretty uncomfortable so i had to smoke some opium with it to
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

sorry to hear about that..
I'm close to half native american myself. I haven't tried any really good hallucinogens though.. They are hard to find in my town in Ar.
I can find extacy easily but cacti or something is really hard to come by here.
I love opium to me it's better than xanax for a calming feeling.
I've taken large doses of dyphenhydramine it wasn't pleasant I did hallucinate but i was outside in the road smoking an imaginary cigarette then a real one.. then somehow i had a rational thought.. get you ass in the house.. then i was looking at the door to my room and it changed colors so did the paint in my room.. i couldn't really do anything though or remember much from it.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

You probably didn't do a strong enough dose of ketamine to get the hallucinogen/dissociative effects.
Just a little bit would give you a tranquil and stoned feeling.

How did the peyote work out?
I've always wanted to try it.
I can't find it around here.
I knew someone who was selling mescaline,
but I wanted the full thing.

Opium is way more calming than xanax.
I think anything natural is.
Which is why I would use Peyote instead of ketamine.
I don't think Benadyrl compares to anything else mentioned in this forum.
I think the only reason people trip on it is becasue they're near death.
Don't mix DXM and Dyrl!
I've had seizures.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I agree about opium calming more than xanax.. I'm one xanax and methadone right now... to me opium is better though.. the methadone helps my chronic pain though.. and i threw the xanax in with it to get a better effect.. also a lil dyphenhydramine with it..
now for some tagament..
I really don't like the dyphenhydramine trip.. it makes you really feel as if you are close to death.. I also have seizures so im kinda iffy about high doses of it again.. It was just handy and i hadn't tried it before
I love natural drugs though... opium, kratom, kava.. I can't remember every single natural one i have tried right this minute..
they are my favorite though.. I wish i had enough cash to buy some pods or some kratom online. I don't have money or insurance so when a friend gives me 10 xanax's i go straight to my person and get 25MG of methadone which helps the pain enough that i can function..
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

blackplague wrote:I agree about opium calming more than xanax.. I'm one xanax and methadone right now... to me opium is better though.. the methadone helps my chronic pain though.. and i threw the xanax in with it to get a better effect.. also a lil dyphenhydramine with it..
now for some tagament..
I really don't like the dyphenhydramine trip.. it makes you really feel as if you are close to death.. I also have seizures so im kinda iffy about high doses of it again.. It was just handy and i hadn't tried it before
I love natural drugs though... opium, kratom, kava.. I can't remember every single natural one i have tried right this minute..
they are my favorite though.. I wish i had enough cash to buy some pods or some kratom online. I don't have money or insurance so when a friend gives me 10 xanax's i go straight to my person and get 25MG of methadone which helps the pain enough that i can function..
You seem to be in the same boat as me.

I'm prescribed 200ug's of Fentanyl over 2 Days time with Duragesic patches for my chronic pain.
And I'm prescribed 2mg's of Xanax 3 times daily for extreme anxiety and panic attacks.
I'm extremely addicted to both, wish me luck.

I'm going to try to remember all the organic things I've done.

Kava <-- awesome
Kratom
Cannabis
Sage
Salvia
St. Johns Wort
Wormwood
and a crapload of herbal smoke mixes, like
Spice
Serenity Now
Ocean Breeze and so on.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I really wish you luck... I did get hooked on my oxycontins taking 200MG a day and crushing the time release.. sometimes even more.. 40MG not breaking time release wouldn't do anything except piss me off b/c i'd feel like shit.. it lasted awhile because i went cold turkey because the asshole surgeon said i need surgery... well no insurance so meanwhile it's constant pain nonstop 24/7 it's really hell on earth to be honest..
The kratom can ease withdraws I just didn't know about it when i was withdrawing.. I think he should have his ass kicked for making me go cold turkey instead of weaning me off like a normal dr would.. I didn't owe him any money either.. i had money from the wreck.. he just refused to give me more or help any after seeing the MRI and it being worse..
I have also smoked weed obviously..
kava hit more than i thought it would.. i thought it would suck... i loved it because after trying kava pills i said it is shit.. but i tried it "the right way"
and it was amazing..

NUCHI is good too.. it has salvia and some other things in it as well.
when i ran out of the money i did have i had to quit kratom cold turkey as well it helped too..
if you ever have to quit im telling you kratom can help you.
I wish you luck with that.. chronic pain takes all joy from your life unless you have something to take.. then people look at you as if your a junky a pill head.. etc. say "try not taking it and see how you feel" or oh just exercise and don't take the pills.. I hate it when people say that shit it pisses me of.. I have 3 compression fractures in my spine and it is hell..

wish me luck as well that something will go right and I will be able to have something done sometime I was told by the surgeon that it will just get worse and worse and it really has.
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

How would I go about getting and doing Kava Kava...

Ill post a link to my peyote experience as soon as it is accepted on erowid
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Make sure you do NOT get the kava pills they are a waste of time..
it's made kinda like kratom tea.. except you do not use heat..
You can use milk or coconut milk.. that is more effective to be honest..
I use a ton of the stuff... make sure you do not use heat it will destroy the part that works.
but I get the water really warm.. let it stay there for about 30 minutes and add lemon juice to help it remove the ingredients.
I then use a cheesecloth or something like that because you have to strain it out or the consistency.. just strain and repeat the straining..
then get your drink cold.. then just drink it down.. it has a decent onset time.. it last pretty long..
I love it.. you can't smoke it or inject or snort.. it has to be oral.
Hope that helps.
lucidthoughts
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by lucidthoughts »

420master wrote:How would I go about getting and doing Kava Kava...

Ill post a link to my peyote experience as soon as it is accepted on erowid
order it online from hawiian dealers. make sure it has a high percentage of kavalactones in it too.
a pound of root is 30$ max
420master
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by 420master »

could I just take the pills and open them up and make tea out of the contents in them.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

i mean like one pill it wasn't a capsule.. I'm not sure because it takes a lot of it to make the tea... and what you want is a higher dose.... you will be really sociable... more relaxed... makes you accept things better..
relaxes muscles and can help you sleep... and the sleep is crazy with dreams.
I bought some kind a long time ago. it's freshly ground up roots out of them, they are said that it's the oldest and most potent...

This tidbit of info should help you out some with it... use the crushed kava root.. not the instant drinks or the pills at all.. but here goes..

Water Strong Medium Weak
1 liter 30 gram 20 gram 15 gram
2 liter 60 gram 40 gram 30 gram
4 cups 1 oz 0.7 oz 0.5 oz
8 cups 2 oz 1.4 oz 1 oz

a smoking blend...
well, I have tried chill and nuchi.. what about chill?
i don't have the cash for more now.. im curious for when I do.. I wasn't crazy about the chill it had a weird taste when smoking and didn't get a lot of effects..
which one of those are the bes?