Help with dose taking

Share dose experiences
ODIO
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Help with dose taking

Post by ODIO »

I have read some threads to get some ideas of how to use i-doser so i can get the effects, but i tried sitting with my eyes closed in front of the computer in a dim-lit room and just listen to the dose (only french roast worked), i tried lying down in a dim-lit room with my eyes closed and nothing worked, i even tried while playing a game and nothing... Two friends of mine have tried and felt the effects of marijuanna and morphine, but i tried opium, french roast (only worked once) and cocaine several times and nothing.
I read that the if volume of the headphones is too loud it might distort the beats but my friend uses it very loud and felt the effects!!
Do you have any ideas of how i can get the effects?
Will i have to put the headphones louder?
Or am i just plain immune to binaural beats ?!?! ;_;
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

i wouldn't try listening to it louder as a fix. you only need it loud enough to hear the white noise and the tones. you COULD just be immune... or immune to some. when nyou take your dose do you think "okay i'm going to feel high now" or do you day dream. it would probably be best to concentrate on the tones.. and try synching your thoughts with the tones.. and repeat to yourself that im going to feel numb.. or happy.. or whatever the effect should be. it may help you actually get the effect... try it out and see
ODIO
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ODIO »

Ok, thanks for the advise! I'll try that x)
Oh, btw, i don't usually think that i'm going to feel high, i usually day dream i have never succeeded in being concentrated on the tones for the whole dose just half of it or something like that, i'm not sure about the time, but i think i'm doing it right.
But i'll try again, thanks ^^

PS: I tried one breathing deepfully and it helped a bit, i felt something, but not much and not for more than 20 minutes. I'll just keep trying for few more doses.
Legal_shmegal
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Help with dose taking

Post by Legal_shmegal »

ODIO wrote:I have read some threads to get some ideas of how to use i-doser so i can get the effects, but i tried sitting with my eyes closed in front of the computer in a dim-lit room and just listen to the dose (only french roast worked), i tried lying down in a dim-lit room with my eyes closed and nothing worked, i even tried while playing a game and nothing... Two friends of mine have tried and felt the effects of marijuanna and morphine, but i tried opium, french roast (only worked once) and cocaine several times and nothing.
I read that the if volume of the headphones is too loud it might distort the beats but my friend uses it very loud and felt the effects!!
Do you have any ideas of how i can get the effects?
Will i have to put the headphones louder?
Or am i just plain immune to binaural beats ?!?! ;_;

first, you have to prepare a bit.....lay down on a bed or something comfy, have the lighting dim (i use candles), start the dose, then turn off your comp monitor so it doesnt mess with the lighting....also make sure you wont get destracted by anything around you..

theres two main things about a binural beat session

first main thing is to understand how binural beats work.... the beat isn't there, its just two frequencies.......you brain converts it to another beat but only if you are concentrating really well..... you can amplify it, just by paying more attention and letting your mind go with it

laying down is the second most important part, because all your muscles need to be relaxed .

hope this helps with your session! :D
Shadow21
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Shadow21 »

bugmenever wrote:you COULD just be immune... or immune to some.
You can't be immune to binaural beats!!!
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

-

Post by LeeviON »

It could help if you stretch before the dose and of course, concentrate (I am not sure if i am writing it right, i'm from Finland ;) )