Some questions about I-doser

Binaural brainwave dosing
blackcross10
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Some questions about I-doser

Post by blackcross10 »

I'm a new user of I-doser and i had some questions about how to use it.

What is a good Dose to start of with? I would like to be able to really physically feel something such as a good tingly feeling but i would not like to go the full mile and use something like a hard drug just because I'm paranoid.

Also how do you know that its not just a placebo effect? I took Nitrous for one of my first doses, and i was laughing but it was barely a giggle and it made me smile but i don't know if i really wanted it to work and i just made myself laugh or if it was the dose.

Thanks
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Some questions about I-doser

Post by Bloodbane424 »

blackcross10 wrote:I'm a new user of I-doser and i had some questions about how to use it.

What is a good Dose to start of with? I would like to be able to really physically feel something such as a good tingly feeling but i would not like to go the full mile and use something like a hard drug just because I'm paranoid.

Also how do you know that its not just a placebo effect? I took Nitrous for one of my first doses, and i was laughing but it was barely a giggle and it made me smile but i don't know if i really wanted it to work and i just made myself laugh or if it was the dose.

Thanks
You know that it's not a placebo because you will get the same effects every time you do it. At least that's what has happened to me. I've sometimes skipped reading the descriptions to see if it's just a placebo and it worked fine without reading the description first. Afterwards I read the description and tried again, there was no difference in what I felt.

Trust me, binaural beats are real, there's no doubt about that. I-Doser has simply taken the technology and used it in a way that replicates being high on various drugs.