Self Medication in the Hands of Dr. Christian

Recommend and discuss writing
MK-ULTRA
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Self Medication in the Hands of Dr. Christian

Post by MK-ULTRA »

This is chapter one of my latest novel. Any feedback and critisizms are welcome and encouraged.

Chapter I
The sun was shining bright outside of Jack Burrton’s second floor apartment. Such is the cruel nature of, well, nature. Jack was suffering from a horrible case of the chills, and that awful sun kept taunting him. But he knew that no matter how good sunlight would feel, going outside was not an option.
The chills weren’t from an ordinary virus, bug, or physical sickness. It was however from a sort of sickness: mental. This had happened so many times in the past ten years that it seemed like a drill to Jack. He was what one may consider “normalâ€
whitney357
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by whitney357 »

I am 33 years old and my blood pressure is so high that is around 170/92. Blood pressure is going on through my family history. When I get really upset and nervous I get really bad and I starts feeling less blood in my body. It’s like by any reason my heart stop pumping blood. Should I be worried about this? Please suggest me. Is there any medication that would help me out?
Level 0 (<10)

Self Medication in the Hands of Dr Christian

Post by Steendgette »

This is a very nice piece of story but you should really work on the details. Seriously, describe how he actually have confidence in himself to be able to walk again with the greatest gift of all, love. :