A bit confused on LDs...

Be aware in dreams
Lexii
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A bit confused on LDs...

Post by Lexii »

The first time I've heard of LD was when I was looking through the doses. After reading it, I was very intrigued and started it up. After a while, my eyes were pitch black, and my eyes were opening but I tried to keep them shut (because I thought you had to keep them shut for the dose) and kept waiting. Well my eyes stayed shut, then the blackness faded. I geuss I messed up the dose, maybe I was supposed to open my eyes?

It's been two days since the happened, and I may consider it again. I've been investigating reality checks, like breathing while holding your mouth/nose and doing strange things, but I just can't work with it without some help. When your eyes are closed and it goes black, do you open your eyes? Or do you open the eyes of your LDs eyes? It's so mysterious yet exiting...
Gunnar Gul
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Gunnar Gul »

You are suposed to do this dose before you sleep.

Anyway it's better to learn how to lucid dream the normal way before you use the dose, and then use the dose as a tool to make it easier to lucid dream.

There are many great sites and guides about lucid dreaming out there, like http://www.dreamviews.com/

You should check it out.
Lexii
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Ahuh...

Post by Lexii »

Yes yes, I've been through that website and read all of it and have been doing some reality checks lately. But I did this dose before bed last time I tried it. I'm sure it worked, I just want some advice before going back in.
Steendgette
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A bit confused on LDs

Post by Steendgette »

I thought it was 15 posts. But I read somewhere in the forums that the posts had to be in certain forums to be considered useful or productive or somewhere along those lines. As of now, I have 22 posts and have extended access. So maybe 15? Haha.