Need help

Discuss visionary plants
Opira
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Need help

Post by Opira »

I want to try some drugs....nothing strong or anything like that. I was reading about morning glory seeds and that sounds good because i could grow them without my parents catching on. Anyway, are there any legal drugs you guys reccomend?
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

Just from your post there I wouldn't say you sound mature enough to be thinking of taking "drugs".

I could be wrong though, in which case I would suggest if you have friends who smoke weed just join them sometime.
JBrad
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JBrad »

Yea man, just get baked if you arent looking for a strong drug. From what I undersand, Amanita Muscaria arent very over powering, and also legal in a lot of places. There's a lot of legal alternatives though. Kratom, blue lotus, Kava and several others, all available online.
If you're really deperate for a high, you could pop 15 or 20 Ribitussin Cough Gels.
I'd just do some MDMA! <3

But seriously, do some research. Understand the drug before you take it.
SalviA
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SalviA »

stay the hell away from any cough suppressants (DXM) doing that is just plain stupid but uhm legal and not to crazy mmm...

-morning glorys (but they make you puke)
-Trichocereus Cacti (makes you feel very tranquil and calm with a little pattern hallucinations)
-Kava - Very good choice for a social party drug. It can produce mild euphoria and tranquillity as well as reduce anxiety, depression, and muscle pain. Kava has properties that might make it effective at helping people with social phobia. At larger dose levels it can be ingested as a medication to treat insomnia. Not habit forming.
-Amanita muscaria can be really powerful but at lower doses it can be nice

just google it up and then use erowid to find out the effects
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

I actually enjoy upper 2nd plateau dxm high very much.
If you do dxm be sure to check that dxm is the only active ingredient and if it's the first time you should check with 100mg that you are not one of those people who are oversensetive to dxm. If you are, normal recreational dxm doses might kill you.

1st plateau is a little buzz, 2nd plateau is like being drunk and stoned at the same time, 3rd is very dissociating, 4th is even more dissociating and plateau sigma is hell.

And read the dxm faq