Heroin (NDE)

Share dose experiences
Roffamaffia
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Heroin (NDE)

Post by Roffamaffia »

Fuckk so last night I took this Heroin dose and I don't know if it is from this dose or not but my heart started to beat very fast and I thought I was gonna die or something. Then I thought I'm gonna take the Marijuana dose to calm down so I took that and I don't know what happened after that :X
But I think I fell asleep so I woke up and it was like I was dead or something because my whole right side was numb or something and I couldn't breath. Fucking Near Death Experience :(
Kitaroija
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kitaroija »

Marijuana makes your heart pound too, you know. Heroin and MJ are both "downers" though. If you get unwanted effects from a dose, I would suggest using the reset function instead of listening to a load of other doses.
HandOfPie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by HandOfPie »

Kitaroija wrote:Marijuana makes your heart pound too, you know. Heroin and MJ are both "downers" though. If you get unwanted effects from a dose, I would suggest using the reset function instead of listening to a load of other doses.
heroin is a downer?

oh. and by the way, MJ isn't a downer for everyone.. well i know that it isn't a downer for everyone with the real drug, everyone gets a different high. happy, giggling, or just boring 'downer'.

also, MJ makes your heart pound too with the real drug lol so to calm down use the RESET dose
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Also depends on the genetics of the mj.
kenta7795
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by kenta7795 »

My heart beats really fast since I'm just scared of really loud high pitched noises. On marijuana, when It got to the scratchy part I felt like I was gonna poop my pants, but I could feel the effects starting to get stronger, so I just dealed with it. And it was amazing once it was done
nellas
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

frick marijuana

Post by nellas »

so, marijuana did a little bit for me. calmed me down. relaxed me. everything was good. then i tried heroine, the next day, of course. it was the most real experience i've ever had on idoser. it was raw and hardcore fake drugs man. i always try not to read exactly what i doser says you're supposed to "feel" so i don't mentally make myself feel that way. so, i took idoser heroine, relaxed a bit. i was in this state of dream/awake, awake/dream. i fell "asleep" i guess and totally had this realistic dream about idk what. i woke myself up chuckling at something. wasn't even funny. then i was for real awake, and everything felt like a dream. it was just like i was supposed to feel. it was totally great. i'm gonna do it again in a couple of nights. and, my word of advice is, dont do trip, it sucks.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: frick marijuana

Post by Bloodbane424 »

nellas wrote:so, marijuana did a little bit for me. calmed me down. relaxed me. everything was good. then i tried heroine, the next day, of course. it was the most real experience i've ever had on idoser. it was raw and hardcore fake drugs man. i always try not to read exactly what i doser says you're supposed to "feel" so i don't mentally make myself feel that way. so, i took idoser heroine, relaxed a bit. i was in this state of dream/awake, awake/dream. i fell "asleep" i guess and totally had this realistic dream about idk what. i woke myself up chuckling at something. wasn't even funny. then i was for real awake, and everything felt like a dream. it was just like i was supposed to feel. it was totally great. i'm gonna do it again in a couple of nights. and, my word of advice is, dont do trip, it sucks.
Trip was a crazy experience for me. I started thinking really hard about life and why it is the way it is. Why isn't life different? Why isn't it like a video game or something COMPLETELY different? Do we even exist?