Parents.

Share dose experiences
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

Bloodbane424 wrote:They are making you quit weed? It's kinda funny when worded that way because it makes it sound as if it's an addictive herb.
haha well i know its not addictive but they dont want me smoking it anymore, i have told them all the info on it i know more about it then anyone at my school but my parents still think it kills u lol i want to smoke them out soo bad haha lokc there doors and put some sweet mary jane in the vent and light that shit haha they would come out wanting soooooo much food lol
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

madcow wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:They are making you quit weed? It's kinda funny when worded that way because it makes it sound as if it's an addictive herb.
haha well i know its not addictive but they dont want me smoking it anymore, i have told them all the info on it i know more about it then anyone at my school but my parents still think it kills u lol i want to smoke them out soo bad haha lokc there doors and put some sweet mary jane in the vent and light that shit haha they would come out wanting soooooo much food lol
maybe you're a little young to be doing stuff if you're comparing how much you know about it to how much your friends at school do.
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

duckysaurus wrote:
madcow wrote:
maybe you're a little young to be doing stuff if you're comparing how much you know about it to how much your friends at school do.
lol all im saying is i did research for months before i ever started
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

well, I mean I-doser is one thing, I think just about anyone who can understand how it works should be allowed to try it out.

but REAL drugs, I don't really think anyone underage should be doing. I know that being "underage" doesn't necessarily mean much, but you shouldn't do drugs until you're an adult, in my opinion. when you can be smarter about doing them.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Kids drink caffeine all the time, why not get on their case?
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

Bloodbane424 wrote:Kids drink caffeine all the time, why not get on their case?
Honestly? I do.

and don't get me wrong, I'm not some old guy who hates the whippersnappers, I'm only 17. but it's just really sad to see some 15 year old kid smoking, you know? it just looks... surreal. and kind of messed up.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

I understand your point of view, perhaps they should wait until they're older because they will be more responsible at an older age. The kids who smoke to act cool are the ones that really shouldn't be smoking.
duckysaurus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by duckysaurus »

Bloodbane424 wrote:I understand your point of view, perhaps they should wait until they're older because they will be more responsible at an older age. The kids who smoke to act cool are the ones that really shouldn't be smoking.
Exactly! I mean, drugs aren't my thing, but I'm okay with someone enjoying them responsibly.
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

Bloodbane424 wrote:I understand your point of view, perhaps they should wait until they're older because they will be more responsible at an older age. The kids who smoke to act cool are the ones that really shouldn't be smoking.
yeah smoking to be cool is well not cool anyways weed really isnt bad for u especially compared to other drugs including prescriptions, im 17 so im not like 13 or a 15 year old just doing it to be cool or dont know anything about it i made sure i was safe before i did it to show i was responsible haha but anyways this thread went a little off topic lol
Austin-
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Austin- »

I don't hide it, since i don't talk to my parents that much, they don't seem to hate it though.
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Parents.

Post by DevilishWolf »

maddogernie wrote:I poop in my pants.
:shock:
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
maddogernie wrote:If there are any teens on here, what do you do to hide this from your parents?
Why would you even need to hide it from them? Binaural beats are harmless. I think it would actually be funny if my mom freaked out, but then I could explain it to her. Research a bit on how I-Doser and binaural beats work, so that when they ask you can explain it to them properly.
The media really is doing nothing to help. Every so often someone will say something is bad and you have a mob saying the same thing. Parents aren't freaking out because they are freaking out; it is because the media is leaving them with empty facts that most of us here could prove wrong. If Fox News did a story on I-Doser or binaural beats (and said nothing but negative stuff) this issue would become a political movement and blind a generation of people. I hate it when someone tells you it is bad, ignores the science behind it and does that a million times over. The media needs to back off, because parents are going to look at this and listen to what they have to say. This is just like the craze on the media talking about emo music. All they did was talk about the stereotyping and the subculture that many teens became a part off, not knowing a single fact and forgetting the fact that this is music, sort of giving it the 60's metal mentality. Something new will always come around and if the general population isn't apart of the fad, someone will find a way to criticize it to death. General population doesn't know what binaural beats are so someone said something and got parents going nuts. Parents should never listen to the media when it comes to controlling your kids. I just hate running into someone that isn't a part of something due to their parents. "I can't go out and play today. The sun is out and my mom says you get skin cancer from being in the sun." Only if you are out to long idiots. Just stupid shit.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

hopesdead wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
maddogernie wrote:If there are any teens on here, what do you do to hide this from your parents?
Why would you even need to hide it from them? Binaural beats are harmless. I think it would actually be funny if my mom freaked out, but then I could explain it to her. Research a bit on how I-Doser and binaural beats work, so that when they ask you can explain it to them properly.
The media really is doing nothing to help. Every so often someone will say something is bad and you have a mob saying the same thing. Parents aren't freaking out because they are freaking out; it is because the media is leaving them with empty facts that most of us here could prove wrong. If Fox News did a story on I-Doser or binaural beats (and said nothing but negative stuff) this issue would become a political movement and blind a generation of people. I hate it when someone tells you it is bad, ignores the science behind it and does that a million times over. The media needs to back off, because parents are going to look at this and listen to what they have to say. This is just like the craze on the media talking about emo music. All they did was talk about the stereotyping and the subculture that many teens became a part off, not knowing a single fact and forgetting the fact that this is music, sort of giving it the 60's metal mentality. Something new will always come around and if the general population isn't apart of the fad, someone will find a way to criticize it to death. General population doesn't know what binaural beats are so someone said something and got parents going nuts. Parents should never listen to the media when it comes to controlling your kids. I just hate running into someone that isn't a part of something due to their parents. "I can't go out and play today. The sun is out and my mom says you get skin cancer from being in the sun." Only if you are out to long idiots. Just stupid shit.
That's exactly how I feel. So many adults make the mistake of thinking TV news is more reliable than hardcore research. People need to open their eyes and stop acting like sheep.
alexandercane
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by alexandercane »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
hopesdead wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:(quote="maddogernie")If there are any teens on here, what do you do to hide this from your parents?(/quote)

That's exactly how I feel. So many adults make the mistake of thinking TV news is more reliable than hardcore research. People need to open their eyes and stop acting like sheep.

i agrea with u guy's but u got to remember, alot of the parents are old fassion, my dad still doesnt want anything to do with computers, because of the media. my grand father used to be the same way.
i can honestly say that im the begining of the new generation in my family. the generation that says fuck off to the media. i might not acept all new things,but it doesnt mean i wont keep an open mind to it! and i dont let the media tell me its bad.

i decided to read the journal the other day, thats how i discovered idosing,
media bashing it cuz kids are doing it at school ...blabla,
at first i was closed off to the idea, then spent an hour on google.
and then gave it a try!

some day the media will realize......some day!
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

This might be treated just like the genre of emo music and metal music were. Someone will find negative things to say about it, it becomes popular for those reasons and then after the media has said all they can, it dies off and everyone forgets about it.