Shared Interactive Visualisations of the Cosmic Dreamtime

Discuss spiritual practices
sapientastellarum
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Shared Interactive Visualisations of the Cosmic Dreamtime

Post by sapientastellarum »

This is kind of related to astral projection and lucid dreaming but not exactly the same so I'm posting about it here.

THE PSYCHONAUT’S JOURNEY is a manual for a powerful new technique for empowering yours and your fellow psychonauts explorations of the Cosmic Dreamtime - Shared Interactive Visualisations. This technique is reminiscent with active imagination, pathworking or guided visualisation but is collective and interactive.

The interactive group visualisations works best when the participants have experience from individual experiments. But it goes the other way too, I have found that it has enhanced my own private work with both actively stimulated visions (I-dosing and chemicals) and passive visions (dreams, lucid or not).
idioteque90
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by idioteque90 »

Thanks for sharing that, I might know some people that would be interested in giving this a try. I downloaded it and let you know what kind of experience I end up having if I try it.
sapientastellarum
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sapientastellarum »

It should be remembered that a Shared Interactive Visualisation is not a psychedelic trip in itself. This is a technique that works primarily within a normal state of consciousness, but combined with other methods for psychic / shamanic exploration it has some very powerful long term effects. Its a perfect tool for experimenting and exploring stuff that turns up during dreams and trips - places and entities encountered in visionary states can be investigated and interacted with.