Salvia Questions.

Discuss visionary plants
Hayabusa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Salvia Questions.

Post by Hayabusa »

Can a 3g dose get 3 people to feel effect while smoking it? Would 3grams have better effects if smoked by 3 ppl, or a 5x 1gram tincture being drinked by 3 people? Is it worth getting 21grams salvia, and how many doses would that be?
doseoflaughter
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by doseoflaughter »

I really don't know. But I suggest that you Google for Salvia FAQs. A number of resources popped up when I did so. Wish you all the best.
JBrad
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JBrad »

Is it a salvia exctract you are talking about smoking? If it is, 3 grams is more than enough. If it is just regular dried leaf, It should still be enough to feel effects for sure but is nowhere near as potent. You wont need a whole gram per person. In any case, I reccomend using a water bong with ice water, as the smoke can be particulary vile. and take big hits and hold them in until you absolutely cant.
If i were you aand it was dry leaf I'd chew it. It lasts a lot longer. When smoked it only lasts a bout 10-15 minutes.

I'm not to sure about tincture though.
sofigu_79
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sofigu_79 »

I heard that Salvia is very dangerous, if you consume an important dosis your life is in danger.

Be careful please
Sofi

colesterol estres ansiedad obesidad diabetesnovias weddingplanners vitaminas mesoterapia homeopatia
ublaszko
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ublaszko »

I read this post and had a thought... it's kind of vague how much of either extract or the leaves you're supposed to take to get desired effects... is it true or is it just my impression? Just curious...

JBrad wrote:Is it a salvia exctract you are talking about smoking? If it is, 3 grams is more than enough. If it is just regular dried leaf, It should still be enough to feel effects for sure but is nowhere near as potent. You wont need a whole gram per person. In any case, I reccomend using a water bong with ice water, as the smoke can be particulary vile. and take big hits and hold them in until you absolutely cant.
If i were you aand it was dry leaf I'd chew it. It lasts a lot longer. When smoked it only lasts a bout 10-15 minutes.

I'm not to sure about tincture though.
mariusicaaa
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mariusicaaa »

Salvia Divinorum it's something really powerful. It can be smoked only on pipe or a bong.

If you smoke a small pipe of salvia, you'll gonna have halucinations for 5-10 minutes. Oh i almost forgot. Depends on the concentration of your salvia. It can be 20x, 40x, 60x, 80x, 100x.

Be careful.
Turcochips
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Turcochips »

I've recently started using this great herb Salvia. I started with 5x - a couple of pinches (don't have a scale), ONE large bong hit really did the trick for 10 minutes. Reality peeled away like an onion and I saw "the others". It was like I was on another plane of existence.

Words of advice:

Have a sober "sitter" with you the first few times. Some folks have gotten up. Someone needs to be there to make sure you don't fall and get hurt or walk outside.

Relax in your favorite chair in a QUIET environment.

turn the lights really low

Turn on some killer tunes - they need to be moody...staty away from Slayer, etc...lol. Classical enhances the experience immensly....Holst, or Wagner are my favorite to listen to when I use Salvia.

Start with a little and work your way up to a bigger dose.

Keep the flame on the herb as you are hitting it. Salvanorum-A (the active composition) needs high heat to fully vaporize.

Hold the hit in for 30 seconds.

BTW, it doesn't taste that bad...it is a little harsh, but for experienced smokers should NOT make you cough.

PM me if you need some good places to either buy extract (5x, 10x, etc), live plants, or straight dry leaf. I've gotlinks to a few good online vendors that won't rape yer wallet.

Salvia is great, and not meant to be a party drug.

:)
oldman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My experience

Post by oldman »

I have to say Turcochips nailed it.
I am a old man really in my younger years I began experimenting I was 16 at Woodstock when I had my first joint and I was "hooked" loved it.

Right after high school I was drafted into the Air Force during Vietnam.
We use to get primo Thai sticks that puts to shame what is on the market now. Anyhow later on in my 30's I began experimentally with visionary plants, acid,shrooms. During this time Salvia was unknown to everyone except tribal villages. Now to current day and I speak from experience this drug is not to be played with. If your fear it that is your answer do not try it and if you try it you must have a sitter and be prepared for some of the most uncomfortable body feelings you ever had.

My first experience with Salvia was just the standard dried plant. It had a small effect on me but was so immobilizing I could never get the 2nd bowl full which I new I needed for the full effect.
A month or so later I purchased 4 rolled joints of Salvia 10x.
My girlfriend at the time was sitting by me. I blew out all the air in my lungs and in one long breath burned the joint down to nothing. Holding it n as long as I could and bam bam bam it hit. I felt like some molten metal was going over my skin much like you see in Matrix, I was on a steel floor with no escape. I knew about surrender and letting go but this hit me so fast I really had no time. something made me jump up and move around the room and then on the floor. When I regained normal conscientiousness my tee shirt I was wearing was flooded with my sweat. It was as wet as it I pull it out of soaking water.
Then I did feel later a kind of release, a purging has happened.

I have done every kind of vision plant you can think of, peyote,San Pedro,Ayahuasca , DMT.morning glory,datura,red canary grass,Amirita mushrooms but not one of those has the power of this plant.
You will not die though you may feel you are but if mentally you are on any kind of meds do not use this it can push you way beyond your limits.

peace
oldman
GWARfan6623
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Salvia Questions.

Post by GWARfan6623 »

NO!!!! if it's your first time do not do a whole gram do about 1/5 of gram