lucid dreaming + idoser +(W.I.L.D)

Be aware in dreams
stevoRaZoR
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

lucid dreaming + idoser +(W.I.L.D)

Post by stevoRaZoR »

ok so i was looking up some things about lucid dreaming to become aware in your dreams right, well i decided to add idoser and a form of lucid dreaming together called WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dreams) its pretty much like day dreaming, where you totally lose focus of the out side world and cannot see or hear any body because of it. also a form of meditation.

useing some of the free idosers (which i got from idoser) is a great way to help modify if not make the experience better, in many aspect. it may be tough to think about but you guys try it.

go here to learn how to lucid dream and WILD http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ ... iques.html

but yea i just found out about this lucid dreaming stuff and WILD(Wake Induced Lucid Dreams) just now and tried listening to the inspire dose and i was actually day dreaming some cool stuff.

just try it and tell me what you think of it but remember to check the site out first, i know the forum has its own site for explaining lucid dreaming and stuff but i think this link i have here is way better at explaining things.