I <3 ganja ;)

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

I <3 ganja ;)

Post by LeeviON »

So, i finally got my hands on some ganja, wich was actually pretty easy, i just had to go walk around the center of Helsinki. By the way, is 25€ per gram a good price or was i fooled? (It is about 25 dollars as well)

So, to the smoking. I watched a video from youtube wich showed that how to roll a joint, did it and went outside to smoke. After a few medium hits I just blowed away from reality. Everything started looking weird and i was sooo good-mooded. (wich i still am <3) I can't tell you about the rest since I can't find the words.

So, after it
Shit! My clothes smell like ganja + my whole room smells like ganja. But it still was a wonderful trip, so love to you all! ;)
Bastard
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Bastard »

It is a bad deal, in Finland dank is usually up to 20e/g at most.
But it doesn't matter, it's ok to be ripped every now and then, what matters is that you get the weed :D
Just make sure you won't pay more than 20 for a g in the future.

ps. I love ganja too :smoke:
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

Bastard wrote:It is a bad deal, in Finland dank is usually up to 20e/g at most.
But it doesn't matter, it's ok to be ripped every now and then, what matters is that you get the weed :D
Just make sure you won't pay more than 20 for a g in the future.

ps. I love ganja too :smoke:
Ok, thanks :smoke:
whale
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by whale »

You should get yourself some kind of pipe for that stuff. Rolling joints well is hard to do and if you don't you could end up wasting a lot of perfectly good bud into side-stream smoke that you aren't inhaling.
LeeviON
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by LeeviON »

whale wrote:You should get yourself some kind of pipe for that stuff. Rolling joints well is hard to do and if you don't you could end up wasting a lot of perfectly good bud into side-stream smoke that you aren't inhaling.
I have a pipe but... I actually don't understand that why didn't i realise that o_0
prolix
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: I <3 ganja ;)

Post by prolix »

wow 25 for a gram :O
here its like 6-10€ for a gram
that would be like the biggest ripp off ever, or some crazy weed,
well its probably different thoug, holland/finland ^^
happy to live in holland LOOOOVEEE the weed
listening kottonmouth kings while smoking pot rules :)