Boundaries of Lucid Dreaming?

Be aware in dreams
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Boundaries of Lucid Dreaming?

Post by hopesdead »

What are the known and supposed boundaries lucid dreaming? I've always been interesting in trying it (not knowing how to) and wondering if there are boundaries to what can be done. I just saw the movie Inception and it made me think of this. I've heard that people are able to manipulate dreams, as in interact, not just witness the events of the dream. Could it be possible to choose what the details of the dream are, instead of just interact in one?
rose4julia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Deleted

Post by rose4julia »

Deleted
Last edited by rose4julia on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emothescreamo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Boundaries of Lucid Dreaming?

Post by emothescreamo »

As I see it, within your head there are no boundaries. The only limiting factor are limiting believes. I've read so strange reports about lucid dreams in a german lucid dreaming forum, it's amazing.

Of course, it takes time to practice. How much time maybe again is a factor of our believes.
violetcrystal
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Boundaries of Lucid Dreaming?

Post by violetcrystal »

hopesdead wrote:What are the known and supposed boundaries lucid dreaming? I've always been interesting in trying it (not knowing how to) and wondering if there are boundaries to what can be done. I just saw the movie Inception and it made me think of this. I've heard that people are able to manipulate dreams, as in interact, not just witness the events of the dream. Could it be possible to choose what the details of the dream are, instead of just interact in one?
ive read that you either lucid dream or you dont simple as that. so far i havent come across boundaries i think its more what interests you, for example i can play a dream out and when i dont like it i change it or add people in i like. i made myself run into flying that was fun. anything is possible i get them all the time :) have u tried the idose?