I-Doser + Music

Get user supplied support
shankums
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I-Doser + Music

Post by shankums »

Can you have the effects from I doser while listening to regular music?
_Benny_MeXXcaline_
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: I-Doser + Music

Post by _Benny_MeXXcaline_ »

There are already Doses in mp3 that have ambient music with them and are tested by I-Doser so the effect is safest!You can also try with your music and see what happen!
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

... you can try the premium version located here http://www.i-doser.com/download. It offers advanced music mixing and looping so you can properly listen to music mixed with binaural tones.
shankums
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shankums »

_Benny_MeXXcaline_ wrote:There are already Doses in mp3 that have ambient music with them and are tested by I-Doser so the effect is safest!You can also try with your music and see what happen!
I have been using doses that just use the tone in it but ive been listening to 'trippy' music. I use this music to listen to when im tripping off Of DXM. I did the out of body while tripping off DXM, with out of body dose and while listening to the trippy music. Then i listened to it with just the dose. I heard many many strange things while I was meditating. Things i never heard from listening to the music alone. It also felt like i was laying on nothing and all i felt were vibrations. I also saw objects in my vision when my eyes were closed. I was doing this at 4 am and did it for about a hour straight. I cannot believe I stayed awake for keeping my eyes closed at such late time at night. It also felt like there is some kind of brick wall behind me and a door infront of my that I keep on thinking i need to go through. When I stop listening to the dose and I stand up. I lose control of my body and is very hard to move around. That night was the strangest night I've had in a very.. very long time. I hope I get to the next step in the meditation and go into a nother world. If there are any tips you can give me please say so. This is very entertaining.
shankums
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shankums »

Op will be back in about a hour or so to give a update on what i experienced. Wish me luck and hope that i dont pass out.
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

I have used Ambient music like the ones on the iPod app or iTunes store, and it does help. Any non lyrical music seems to be ok