black sunshine DISAPPOINTMENT

Share dose experiences
Rylie
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

black sunshine DISAPPOINTMENT

Post by Rylie »

so I just finished black sunshine. pretty disappointed tbh! I mean yeah, I was pretty distracted the whole time, but still! I'm gonna have to try it again some other time, coz all I got was a few random visions and the feeling of unease I guess. or idk. I wasn't really in the zone. but idk what to expect either, coz people who have done it are either like "I got paranoid and saw shadows!" or just, idk, there's so many things that can happen y'know.

has anyone done it recently? does that whole have-a-convo-with-your-soul thing actually happen?
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: black sunshine DISAPPOINTMENT

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Rylie wrote:I was pretty distracted the whole time
There's your problem.
i-dosed
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by i-dosed »

Black Sunshine was my first dose. I tried it last night, actually. My friends kept telling me about this I-Doser stuff, but I hadn't looked into it. I did not know what to expect. My adrenaline was going when I started but I was focused, at first my eyes felt like they wouldn't stop fluttering. Totally freaked me out. I saw random images like fish, sharks, and people. At one point I was scared cause I saw the back of a head that was mainly bald with a few hairs on it. Before I knew it, it was gone. Near the end, an INSANE bright flash happened and I saw people in a room. It was gone quickly though. Then at the very end..I kept hearing voices. They were so real I thought someone was in my room. I didn't speak to my soul or anything. Maybe because it was my first time and I wasn't as relaxed as I could have been. All in all, it was pretty cool. Give it another try some time! I'm going to later after I try some other ones. :-D
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

UltimaWarrior wrote:
Rylie wrote:I was pretty distracted the whole time
There's your problem.
Exactly. Most (roughly 90%) of doses worked for me, and when they don't, that's the first thing I ask myself was if I kept thinking of other things
caos95
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by caos95 »

when I tried black sunshine for the first time, i felt VERY relaxed, but the i felt fear unaxplainablely