Listening to a track more than once

Share dose experiences
dashneo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Listening to a track more than once

Post by dashneo »

If the dose doesn't work but I feel like it's starting to work and I listen to the track again, will it work better the second time? Has anyone tried this before?
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Listening to a track more than once

Post by aljh92 »

this is what most other binaural beat sites say to do. the main difference is that idoser brings you through alot of different ones in the same track to try to get a better experience. so it really just depends what you are trying to do. I would give it a shot though. whats the worse that can happen? you have to take a reset. thats it.
dashneo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dashneo »

I wouldn't need to listen to reset in between the 2 doses would I? I might just try condition and then listen to a track instead
aljh92
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aljh92 »

not in between. the worst case scenario is that you have to do a reset after both because it turned into a bad side effect.
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

I never use reset and I chain doses together for hours.

If it has been a hectic day and the dose isn't doing what I know it is supposed to do I will often start over. It usually works at least a little better if I can my mind and body to quiet down. Some days I could listen all night and it not work no matter how many times I restart.

If you are a beginner and haven't had the full experience of a dose, play it all the way through. Daily practice is what helps, not immediately restarting. Twice in a row is good. I would move on after that to another dose.

I think most doses have a condition-like leader so restarting is kind of like listening to a really short condition, but not nearly as effective. If you do restart, make certain you try to address what is preventing it from working. It is you and/or your environment.

I've noticed that going a day or two without i-dosing at all and getting a lot of good rest helps.