Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Spasms while dreaming

Post by Arif »

sorry if this is in the wrong place,
but whenever i dream i fall or trip or whatsoever
my body shocks involuntarily for a moment
any idea whats causing this

PS: Its not a problem or something, i just wanna know the cause.
I actually find it funny
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Spasms while dreaming

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

I don't think anyone found a definite answer for that, but i can just say that it's normal. If in your dream you were falling maybe you really DID fall - i'd read more about astral projection if i were you. There's one particular book that i really like on the matter, this one. I haven't experienced a projection state consciously yet, but i've been VERY close several times (and scared shitless by the rushing noises so each time i snapped out of it and went to sleep).

Keeping it on a funny note, a few weeks back when i had a cold (but no fever, so hallucinations due to high fever aren't a possibility), i was wrapped into a blanket. I dreamed that i was walking around the neighborhood with the blanket on me, and since it had just rained, i was concerned with not getting mud on the blanket. When i woke up i actually checked if it got wet! I found it really funny.

You should pay attention to these events and try your best to get to the bottom of them because something good might come out of them. I've always had a psychic "edge" but as a kid i tried my best to hide it in fear i'd be put on more meds (i used to have epilepsy). Since i've started truly believing in those things, stuff moves at a better pace than it used to, i have become more optimistic, and there have been more positive events in my life. Another funny example - i was coming home and there were a few kids throwing firecrackers around. One of the kids lit and threw a big one at another kid. Then they ran away quickly. I was at a couple meters of where he threw it and thought something like "f*** your firecrackers". And - it - didn't - blow.

Sure, you could easily write it off as a coincidence. But as coincidences pile up, you have to be stupid not to see that something's going on. I only gave the funny examples but there are quite a few serious things that i have "seen" happening and that eventually go exactly as i said. The sad part, is that seeing and knowing what will happen doesn't mean that people believe you, and it certainly doesn't make you feel less sorry about bad things when they do actually happen.
KIN
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Happened to me once

Post by KIN »

That only happened to me once except, my whole body kind of jumped from the bed.

I felt that I was floating then I dropped to my bed a second after I felt that.

That was years ago, but I will never forget it for some reason because I felt really, really weird just going through it.
happytimes
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by happytimes »

it could mean that u just remebered somthing super imortent whell you were sleeping and woke up to rememba it
AngelFlower
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AngelFlower »

That's happened to me before, multiple times in fact.
It may have something to do with the dream itself. I once woke up when I stepped on something in my dream, causing my foot to jolt away.
I've also had those falling dreams before.