What should you focus on?

Get user supplied support
Keriosaga
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

What should you focus on?

Post by Keriosaga »

I made another post, and no one really answered it. But my biggest question is, what exactly are you supposed to focus on? I've tried a few with very little effect to me. I believe it has something to do with how I am focusing.

What exactly should you focus on? The static? The actual pulsing? Or are you supposed to just simply clear your mind and not think of anything?

I also noticed, the sound kind of pulses between ear to ear, but I found out if I tone out enough, I can actually hear a solid frequency that it not either of them and the pulsing stops. Is that what you are supposed to focus on?

I just need help with trying to understand this better, I always tend to over-complicate things. Lol.

Also, if someone knows something that should give me a very noticeable effect that I can try for beginners. Thank you.

Also, my friend has a lot of these, and I was trying them at his place, I tried, Ecstasy, Anesthesia, French Roast, and Marijuana QH. Marijuana QH is the only one I actually noticed a little bit of effect.
dashneo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: What should you focus on?

Post by dashneo »

I've read everywhere that the best beginner doses are the short ones. Usually these are the quick hit ones like marijuanaQH and cocaineQH. I've also heard that French roast is a great beginner dose. Those are the ones I've been practicing with. I am not 100% sure about this but I think you have to focus on one thing, which can be the beats or anything, until you go into a meditative state. Once you are in the meditative state the beats should start to affect you. Ask an experienced doser though, I've only had success once with marijuanaQH. The hardest part for me is getting into the meditative state.
Keriosaga
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Keriosaga »

Yeah, Only one I've had any effect with was the Marijuana QH also. I believe I was focusing on the pink noise (white noise, w/e it is.) Basically the static. I read somewhere to try and get the static to almost feel like it was in the center of your head, Then focus on just the static.

I personally just think I am not very susceptible to things like this. Trying to practice though.
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Try setting the dose to music (preferably vocal-less). That's what I do.