The california poppy
6%

Total votes: 33

idioteque90
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Top 10 legal highs

Post by idioteque90 »

I don't even know if I could bring myself to drink enough cough syrup to make me high without feeling really sick. Doesn't if make your stomach feel really wretched? Oh I just keep thinking about the taste and I already want to throw up...
However, recently my friend told me he mixed it with a 2-liter of Kool-Aid and was high off his ass for a whole day or so.
MrDoperrr
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MrDoperrr »

Hey yo all!

I thought it could be a great news for all who have suffered of those "shops" which's caused serious loss for me and plenty of good consumers like me.. ;)
I have been in such situations, like my package was empty and I didn't get back my money or just get some shit which has absolutely no effect...... and so on...
Please excuse me for being this mysterious, but these "plants" together with the "mysterious" is the best... Of course in the right order with a "com"munal ending.. ;)
I don't want to make anybody try any legal highs, but I don't want those who already did go through that lot of inconvenience and ordeal not to mention the loss what it can cause..
If someone already is aware of the good side of the legal highs and intrested in finding the best supplier, got to try it... I know I found the best... It just simply can't be better!! :D

Thank you for reading, I hope you find my "NEWS" usefull.

Peace!
SLC™
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SLC™ »

At the moment, im on DXM.

IT OWNS! :lol:

And its easy & cheap to get it.... :unibrow:
starlightsurprise-xo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by starlightsurprise-xo »

you forgot alcohol...
starlightsurprise-xo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by starlightsurprise-xo »

oh and nicotine... did you know they're drugs?