The Real Drug LKegalization chart!

Law enforcement and politics
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

The Real Drug LKegalization chart!

Post by TheClashPunk »

O.K people, this is what the actual Drug classifying should be (a,b,c class)

Actual: http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs/drug ... ass-a-b-c/

What It Should be

Class A

Crystal Meth
Cocaine
Heroin
Crack
EXTC
Ketamine

Class B

LSD
Speed (Amphteamines)
Methylphenidate (Ritalin), Pholcodine.

Class C

Magic Mushrooms
Marijuana
Tranquilizers
GHB
Anabolic steroids

LEGALIZE SHROOMS +MARIJUANA and make LSD B!
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'm not sure I follow your logic. Why should each of those be where you put them?
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheClashPunk »

It's not my logic. It's overall by LSD users.

Of course they're going to be for the drug they take but remember that Heroin + Crystal meth are far worse than Hallucinogenics and Marijuana

The source i wrote which was adapted from a website somwhere on google UK (forgot the site)

Mushrooms = Natural, soft trip GROW IN MY BACK GARDEN AND SCHOOL
LSD = Stronger Synthetic hallucinogen. Very Strong (adapted from ergot fungi)

Marijuana - Come on it's so soft, i'm a 15 a day tobacco smoker and i feel how it's killing me but Marijuana the smell is just heaven and no bad effects (apart from puking)
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

The distinction between natural and synthetic chemicals is really pretty pointless. If mushies should be legal, so should LSD. LSD is a lot more potent than psilocybin, but all potency measures is how much of the actual substance you need to achieve effects, not the actual strength of the subjective effects. IMO, LSD is much more friendly than mushrooms.
DustinD123
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by DustinD123 »

all drugs should be legal like alcohol and nicotine

people just need fucking self control
Geebus1234
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Geebus1234 »

DustinD123 wrote:all drugs should be legal like alcohol and nicotine

people just need fucking self control
^ I completely agree with that, I dont know how many times I have tried to drum that into peoples heads during heated conversation.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Finneus J. wrote:^As long as you keep it to your self, why should any drug be illegal?
I know, I know. Any addict would say that. But seriously; why can't we choose what we put inside of ourselves? You're harming nobody but yourself, and if used responsibly, you harm nobody at all! At the least, they should have an ingestion limit, so you can have a safe level, you know? Kind of like your alcohol level and driving; as long as you use it responsibly, why should anyone have a problem with it?

EDIT: Well, I must say, some drugs are to be left alone; some are just too dangerous.
QFT!!!
Thats exactly what I always say and how I always feel! I mean what do they care if you want to smoke MJ or not, or inject Heroine or snort Cocaine, etc.. It doesn't bother them nor does it affect them as well!
I mean, why should they be allowed to decide what YOU can put into YOURSELF, that would be like them deciding what you can eat, wtf??

But yeah, you summed it up pretty much, so I don't really have much to add to what you said, I just wanted to post that I agree with you (as well as the others), glad to see that I am not the only one who feels this way!
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

@ TheClashPunk - What do you mean apart from puking on marijuana?
Geebus1234
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Geebus1234 »

kr3wskater wrote:@ TheClashPunk - What do you mean apart from puking on marijuana?
Well... if u smoked MJ you would know that too much can make ya puke.
hellblaze
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by hellblaze »

Geebus1234 wrote:
kr3wskater wrote:@ TheClashPunk - What do you mean apart from puking on marijuana?
that only for people that have an allergic reaction

which with mj it is a blunt by blunt basis ive had 1 allergic reaction since i started smoking 7 years ago
madcow
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

Geebus1234 wrote:
something is wrong wit u bro haha the first time i did it ever i felt like puking but couldnt i can smoke blunt after blunt with out losing my lunch most people i know infact all people i know can haha
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: The Real Drug LKegalization chart!

Post by dp100 »

I think all naturally occurring drugs (weed, shrooms, ect...) should not be illegal. what if you happen to be growing shrooms without knowing it. it can get you life. I think man-made drugs should be the ones on here. and then in order from most dangerous to least dangerous.