Plant growing, possession, use

Discuss personal security
tyciol
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Plant growing, possession, use

Post by tyciol »

How do we find laws regarding this? I want to study biochem and the effects of ingested/inhaled/injected substances on the brain. Maybe psychiatry would be good to learn about that too.

Anyway, once I had that, I'd be able to run tests in labs and stuff right? I assume that scientists get waved for scientific merit if conducting controlled trials, so we can learn about them and contribute to the world without becoming criminals.

As for legal substances, what troubles do they come across?
concerto
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by concerto »

Noticed you are from Canada. Not sure where you will find the laws there but US laws can be found on Norml.org.

Hope this helps a little.
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Xusk »

Must be crazy, if your talking about Marijuana. Not going to happen in your life time...even trying to get a waver from the government would take years apon years of major BS. Ending with a waste of time\money and still no waver. You know, they say more studies need to be done.(Even know it's the most studied well known plant, known to MAN!) But yet, they do anything possible to avoid giveing permission to people. They dont want the truth to keep popping up, you know? Let's make people forget how f*#king stupid there government is.

Sad sad sad world.

As chris rock said, "If it's all white, then it's all right" "Alcohol, all white, it's all right" "Cigs, all white, it's all right" "Boot legging, all white, so it's allright" "Black Market drug dealers, fuck them 'criminals'" "Pharmaceutical drug dealers, it's all white, it's all right!"

They want you hooked on there drugs, not yours.
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

yea if you gonna grow jus grow right in ya house or a little portion under ya house in the garden best thing you can do cuz the govt is a bunch of dicks lol
caligirl95070
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by caligirl95070 »

Or you could get a medical marijuana card... then you can grow legally :-D
oscar
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by oscar »

Well, start getting a "laboratory" [dope room] since If you can prove that you have a degree in biochemistry you possibly could do that [obviously don't order too bulky or too small].
You just need a 100% clean record of any type of alcoholism/drug abuse and your set for legal highs... Also, if you get involved with the goverment and become a narc [snitch] you can get high in the job...
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Plant growing, possession, use

Post by dp100 »

if you want free weed go to a place with medicinal marijuana and get chemo.