I doser and satanism(scared)

Discuss spiritual practices
dickiesnoymh
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I doser and satanism(scared)

Post by dickiesnoymh »

hi im new to this forum and the idoser itself. I downloaded it and am eager to try it out but there is something about it that gives me a bad vibe.... ive been reading some of the experiences some people have and i cant help but feel theres something sinister to all of this. i really dont want to play with fire... is this stuff considered playing with spiritual stuff? or is it safe? please help......
lynam95
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by lynam95 »

It's all in your head...I-Doser is completely harmless and not satanic (although I would stay away from Gate of Hades if I were you even if no one buys that dose)
Just relax, its possible to have a bad trip, but no message from the devil or anything.
I-Doser is meant to put you into a certain brainwave state
It's ok, dude =)
Lance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Lance »

what is I doser?
idioteque90
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by idioteque90 »

Just out of curiosity, are you a Christian?
I was told that in Christianity, when you let go of your mind that you could open yourself up to the demonic. Meaning you could become demon-possessed or something? Haven't heard any reports of demon possession so far so I think you should be fine. :P

Honestly, all I-doser does is change your brain frequencies. We do that when we go to bed, and even things like watching TV, being really focused on something or going on a long run can alter your consciousness. Why fear what you don't know?

If you haven't tried drugs before and just want to play around then have fun, because it's totally safe. I would be more curious to know why the idea of doing drugs in the first place is less a concern for you than satanism.
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by DevilishWolf »

Lance wrote:what is I doser?
I hope ur just trollin
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: I doser and satanism(scared)

Post by dp100 »

this can actually be used for meditation. nothing bad about it. idoser just chooses to specialize in replicating drugs.
Bigk75
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Bigk75 »

Idoser is just scientific engineering, tinkering around with different tones and frequencys are in no way satanic and will not cause you to get possesed by a demon or anything like that. If you feel nervous about trying Idoser go with some of the light doses, but make sure to read the description to make sure that it doesn't go against any of your morals or anything. I agree that it's probably wise for you to stay away from GoH and it's probably also a good idea to steer clear of HoG as well. I truely do believe everyone can benefit from binaural beats, so give it a try! :D
FBM Genesis
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by FBM Genesis »

Just as everyone before me said, I-Doser just puts you in a specific state of mind. Now, hisses and beeps aside, could I-Doser have put Satanic messages in their doses? Simply said; yes. It's possible, anything's possible, but still unlikely. Besides, things like subliminal messages have already been proven to not work as they would not be able to provide the brain with enough stimulation and remain undetected as well. Even if I-Doser had placed Satanic message in their doses you would either; A. Notice them, becoming aware that they're there and thereby immunizing yourself. Or B. Miss them completely, therefore preventing them from stimulating your brain and "brainwashing" you.