Spiritual Simulation MP3

Discuss MP3 doses
shefe
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Spiritual Simulation MP3

Post by shefe »

Hello All,

I wanted to purchase the spiritual mp3 files , does anyone know if it is a permanent feeling or just temporary ?
NoDozTweaker
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Spiritual Simulation MP3

Post by NoDozTweaker »

While I am new to I-doser I'm 99.9% sure all doses are temporary. Your brain resets itself after a couple of hours I believe. Plus it wouldn't be safe otherwise if someone were to say take a strong hallucinogenic dose and never be able to stop seeing or hearing things due to it being permanent. :P
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

They do give you an insight of yourself, depending on which. Take Divinorum, for example. It made me sort out who was important and who wasn't in my life. And I removed those people who weren't and still have today. Where as the HoG one, I dreamt of Heaven (or my interpretation) and I don't dream about it any more, justt once
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

NoDozTweaker wrote:While I am new to I-doser I'm 99.9% sure all doses are temporary. Your brain resets itself after a couple of hours I believe. Plus it wouldn't be safe otherwise if someone were to say take a strong hallucinogenic dose and never be able to stop seeing or hearing things due to it being permanent. :P
1. all are temporary 100% sure. and it is not only a few hours. it can be anywhere from a minute to a few hours.
2. if you can't stop seeing/hearing things you are showing signs of schizophrenia.