umm wtf?

When the mind leaves body
bkajun06
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

umm wtf?

Post by bkajun06 »

i did the astral projection yesterday and today but stopped both times because afterclearing my mind and a bit into it i felt like i was getting shocked.. why is this and how to stop it? it doesnt quite feel good if you know what i mean..
Tru
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: umm wtf?

Post by Tru »

Maybe something is wrong with your brain and you dont intake the binaural waves correctly? IDK, never heard of this.

:twisted:
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

bkajun06 wrote:i felt like i was getting shocked.. why is this and how to stop it? it doesnt quite feel good if you know what i mean..
It's a typical sensation that people feel when they're about to project. The most important thing is don't be afraid and just go with it.
jgizle
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by jgizle »

I think i know what your saying. Felt like you got shocked and or pinched?

this is your minds way of asking your body if it is awake, obviously if you move the body tells your mind I am awake still and you don't fall asleep or AP until you repeat the steps required before you moved.

If you try to AP again, ignore it and eventually your mind will stop sending the signals, followed by sleep paralysis (literally you cant move at all physically) which sets the stage for you having AP or an OBE.