Level 1 (10-19)

Post by madcow »

whatever large red bud coconut thing in land of the lost do that haha
Hiebs
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Why not fictional drugs

Post by Hiebs »

haha skooma would definitely be interesting!
thetrippa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by thetrippa »

haha for some reason as soon as i clicked his i knew it would say skooma somewhere lol. but any way theres also med-x from fallout and then THERES THAT ONE FRUIT ON THE FALLOUT 3 ADD-ON POINT LOOK-OUT THAT MAKES YOU TRIP BALLS LOL YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE THAT HAHA :shock: :D and once you guys run out of real drugs and fictional just start makin them up like how you made black sunshine or Hog :D
Last edited by thetrippa on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aasi888
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by aasi888 »

Master832 wrote:Im not sure why anyone would want to take a dose that makes you emotionless. Thats like hanging out with a pothead when your sober, boring.
There already is. It's called "Content".
thetrippa
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re:

Post by thetrippa »

Master832 wrote:Man I totally forgot about adrenochrome, I love Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas. Where's prozium from? Red pill and blue pill? Werent those pretty much symbolic of his choice to leave or stay? If I do an I-doser and wake up in a tub of goo in a dystopian future run by robots, then Im gonna stop using I-doser.
lol id be like alright time to do a reset dose
caos95
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re:

Post by caos95 »

nitroglyceridimethyltrypt wrote:Adrenechrome is actually technically a fictional one, considering that the substance has no proven psychoactive effects. Substance D would be mcgeeks.

How about the red and blue pills from the matrix?
good idea, like the mirror melting effect and i dont remember what red did but stil good
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

do cheesing and the pill from matrix
Keriosaga
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Keriosaga »

How about some Charlie Sheen? Rofl. That would be pretty crazy... XD

(If you don't know what it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8InGHP0fCE )
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Keriosaga wrote:How about some Charlie Sheen? Rofl. That would be pretty crazy... XD

That dose would be WINNING.

Also, Zydrate would be cool. And it goes in the gun like a battery~<3
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dp100 »

make an entire album on movie drugs. and make them all strong, very strong, very very strong, or premium.
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

Master832 wrote:There are quite a bit of fictional drugs that would make great I-dosers because of the fact they dont exist in the real world. Some examples are:

Substance D: a hardcore psychadelic from the movie A Scanner Darkly. Causes euphoria, relaxation, talkativeness, makes it hard to distinguish shapes, loss of reality, and hallucinations.

Skooma: From the Elder Scrolls games. Causes incoherence, euphoria, mood swings, and energy lift. However this is kindof like cocaine so maybe it isnt worth working on.

Thats all I can think of right now mostly because of the Heroin I-doser I just took. Theres also that drug from Dune but I don't remember its effects.

+1 for this suggestions.. I'd love to see what comes of this
Grant1222
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Grant1222 »

Master832 wrote:There are quite a bit of fictional drugs that would make great I-dosers because of the fact they dont exist in the real world. Some examples are:

Substance D: a hardcore psychadelic from the movie A Scanner Darkly. Causes euphoria, relaxation, talkativeness, makes it hard to distinguish shapes, loss of reality, and hallucinations.

Skooma: From the Elder Scrolls games. Causes incoherence, euphoria, mood swings, and energy lift. However this is kindof like cocaine so maybe it isnt worth working on.

Thats all I can think of right now mostly because of the Heroin I-doser I just took. Theres also that drug from Dune but I don't remember its effects.
Yeah I found that taking a hallucination dose before doing something that requires me to think isnt the best idea ;)
FBM Genesis
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by FBM Genesis »

Given that simply watching the TV show Fringe is enough for one to simply enter a state of total mindfuckery, I vote they make Cortexiphan. For those of you who don't know, Cortexiphan was a drug tested on children in the 80's that would later go on to develop abilities like mind-reading, telekinesis, or my favorite, Olivia's ability to jump between universes. Obviously, I-Doser can't give you superpowers, but it'd be nice to feel like you have them :D

I also vote for Refrain from Code Geass, it causes an intense reliving of one's memories. And I'd go with Loa Dust from Saints Row 2.
kennethnelson99
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by kennethnelson99 »

DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

Keriosaga wrote:How about some Charlie Sheen? Rofl. That would be pretty crazy... XD

I want a Charlie Sheen dose! :eek: :D :lol: :cool: