Interesting Nutmeg experience...

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
gooble
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by gooble »

Nice, what site is it? Do they sell it too or no? Erowid and EDOT are both really good resources. I can give you a link to an EDOT member's online store which sells some simply mindblowing kratom, it's really good stuff when it comes to pain relief/opiate-like effects. As said before though, I dont want the influx of 13 yr old ignorant kids on here to find out about it, so if youre interested in the site ill email you. Its also got some other good herbs too, and its all very cheap because its a small store.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

Sorry for not posting but nutmeg has made me feel ill for the past few days. I had 10 tablespoons as a laugh with my friend. He's been terribly sick too. The first few days afterwards i had awesome trips. They lasted the whole day even after i'd gone to sleep. On the third day i was violently sick though. Went to the doctors, i have high myristicin qualities in my blood. :D :D :D

I read up on nutmeg and if you take more than 12 tablespoons it can seriously damage your body. Myristicin is the main ingredient in some hallucagenics (spelling?)

Well, im fine now. At school the very moment im typing this lol!! Some distortion effects are still at play. My friend is still off sick.

I dont want to put you off though, i went crazy with it. No more than 7 tablespoons please.
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

that will help you stay off of opiates and you wont withdrawl as bad.
but be careful with it.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

Thanks! I'm excited about trying it...can't wait!
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

Hey, blackplague, when did you first try the kratom? It was recently, right? How did it work for your pain and was it similar to a prescription opiate?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I haven't tried it yet. I haven't had the money to buy it with the injury I can't work...
but that is what i read on it and there are lots of reports of it being just like an opiate.
Soon as i have ANY money at all I am buying some.
it sucks I had to close my banking account because of service charges I had 10$ left and they were going to just take that in a week if i didn't close it.
UltimaWarrior
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by UltimaWarrior »

blackplague wrote:I haven't tried it yet. I haven't had the money to buy it with the injury I can't work...
but that is what i read on it and there are lots of reports of it being just like an opiate.
Soon as i have ANY money at all I am buying some.
it sucks I had to close my banking account because of service charges I had 10$ left and they were going to just take that in a week if i didn't close it.
XD. Well, i wanted to experiment with Nutmeg so i tried it in some liquid to change the taste. 3 tablespoons of Nutmeg in a 2 litre bottle of Coca-Cola.

It didn't taste very great but atleast it was better. I was on Caffeine and Nutmeg. Crazy. You should try it i dont want to spoil it for you!
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

I feel terrible for you, blackp. I've been in a similar situation where I couldn't work and I was on all kinds of pain meds, which got me addicted. I went through worse withdrawls than from heroin. I was severely depressed if I didn't have any pills to take. My doc finally cut me off after 6 months and it was the worst feeling ever. I'm a very optimistic, upbeat person, and I wanted to kill myself. All because of opiate withdrawl! I knew someone who had back surgery and she was on methadone. She did a lot of coke, so she was selling her methadone pills because the coke took her back pain away. Luckily, I was buying them from her and I stopped withdrawling. And when I ran out of the methadone, I was fine.

Even if you're not going through withdrawl, I know how surgery and chronic pain can ruin your life. I'm only 24 and feel I should have never gone through what I did, but that's life. I can sympathize with your money situation, too. Been having some problems myself. You'll get through it. Can you file for Social Security or anything like that? I mean, you gotta pay your bills, right?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

thanks. I'm only 20 and they want to do surgery on it.
I take whatever i can get my hands on pretty much. If you know which pill im talking about.. I got a hold of some blue lorcets. they are 10/650.. 2 wont help. the oxycontin i was taking helped most the time.
Sorry to hear you went through the same thing. It has been the worst experience in my entire life. I applied for social security they sent something back saying i didn't work long enough... before even seeing doctor records. I haven't signed the release papers yet then. (I have now)
I'm currently with my parents...
that's why i have been smoking more grass lately. it takes a lot of pain away. mental and psychical.
I'm glad someone understands though. I went through bad withdraws too.

here is a quick way to ingest nutmeg..
get a soda. get a spoon. and nutmeg.
measure out one tablespoon put ALL OF IT. in your mouth.
slowly swallow it down with the soda.
repeat.
Im_a_pistol
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Im_a_pistol »

It sucks when the doc says your last resort is surgery. The only good thing that comes out of surgery is the pills afterwards, but still, you're extremely uncomfortable and just all around miserable (I've had 2 surgeries, myself). You're so lucky to be w/your parents. That's gotta be the most comfortable place to be when you're hurt. They know all about nurturing and all that stuff.

Tell ya what, when I decide to get some kratom (which should be soon), maybe there's a way I can send you some because I know you're having money issues. And I honestly feel for you. By the way, what's your injury and how did you do it?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

The dr. told me that the way my back is starting to kind of come outwards. that it is causing more pressure.. so he would do something to fill in the cracks and stuff with some kind of cement. He also said they could have to do more bending and stuff to get it deep into it to get more of the pressure off.
What happened was I had just gotten home from work and a friend was waiting for me so we could go out it was around 11:30 at night. On the highway we were going around 70.. maybe 80. he picked up his phone and i was already texting on mine telling the girl I was with at the time I would be there in about 20 mins. I look up (my memory is bad here)
and the curve is right in front of us my friend shouts OH SHIT!
and slams on his brakes and turns the will too sharp.
we flip several times i was cut up from all the broken glass and knocked out.
i climbed out of the truck it flipped across the other side there were 2 highways one for one way one for the other.
we went all the way across that to the other side.
he broke his tailbone and a few weeks later he was working again.
i climbed out looking for him and he was walking i fell out.
i couldn't stand any longer.

it was scary as hell >_< i still get all tense around curves.
want to email me?
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Interesting Nutmeg experience...

Post by dp100 »

sounds like a movie I watched a few weeks ago called gamebox 1.0
lolsack
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Interesting Nutmeg experience...

Post by lolsack »

Lol, I've parachuted 100g of nutmeg in one sitting once.. High for three days. Not very strong high though. :P Anyone got any tips on how make more intense? I think take MOAR. :3